New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Romeo and Juliet--A Parody

Romeo and Juliet--A Parody

CarrieAnn13
Romeo and Juliet--A Parody
Summary: Juliet Capulet is just your average teenage girl until a chance meeting at a community dance changes her life forever. She meets Romeo Montague, who immediately starts stalking her, claiming they are meant to be together. For Juliet, this is just too much; she calls the police. How did such a story inspire the great William Shakespeare? It's not how you think!

CurlyGirl17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9 at 9:11 pm:
This was cute! I LOVE parodies; you did great at retelling the story. I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my story, The Sky's the Limit in the Romance section- you do such a good job! By the way, congrats on all the comments :)

T. Grace said...
Feb. 3 at 6:12 pm:
This looks like a very cute piece! I compete in a homeschool highschool speech and debate league and I love preforming funny pieces as one of my speeches, and I would be interest in useing this one. However the leauge requires the piece to have been published with a copyright data and as well as and ISBN number. So I was wondering if this has been published or if you would even allow me to use is in my compitition? 

Elizabeth C. said...
Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:27 am:
So funny !! Loved it

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:44 am :
Thank you! :)

AgentK said...
Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:48 pm:
Its great!! I love the twist you plled on the old story... More! More!

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:14 am :
Thank you very much! :)  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

rhea752 said...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 1:45 pm:
Lol this is so funny!!! I had to read Romeo & Juliet this year so it's great to see such an awesome parody after having to know the play inside out :P

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:08 pm :
That's great!  And thank you so much for commenting. :)

ImagineerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 5, 2013 at 9:54 pm:
That was awesome, great resolution.

CarrieAnn13 replied...
May 9, 2013 at 1:30 am :
Thank you very much! :)

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 1, 2013 at 10:31 pm:
We just finished Romeo and Juliet in school, so I know the play realy well, too well. Great job and really nice story. It was funny.

CarrieAnn13 replied...
May 9, 2013 at 1:30 am :
Thank you!  It's a much better read when you've read the play.

subt1tl3 said...
Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:10 pm:
This is awesome! I love the 'mysterious stranger'! Just a thought I do have for him though, is that I think you could have gave him a bit more of a conclusion. Sure we can guess who he is, but I reckon it could've been extended a bit. Otherwise it was brillaint!

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:00 am :
Thanks for the critique and for taking the time to comment. :)

Lobsterhead said...
But I want it to be longer! D:  

Lobsterhead said...
Lolol awesome job! You've got to make this into a movie! Or sell the story to a filmmaking company or SOMETHING because the world needs to see this!!!  

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Oct. 23, 2012 at 8:46 pm :
Thank you!  But that's definitely wishful thinking.

Angel8645This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:54 am:
So funny

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:16 pm :
Thank you! :)

hedwigy13 said...
Reading this reminded me of when I had to take Shakespeare's The Taming Of The Shrew and rewrite it in the modern world a few months ago. I should put it up. It was so funny; in my taming of the shrew, no one ended up in a high speed chase. (Drat!) :D