New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Ire In Viremia

Author's note: I had the idea at a sleepover with my friends.
Author's note: I had the idea at a sleepover with my friends.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 Next »

Prologue

Surrounded by the undesired thoughts, thick as fog… You’re unable to brush them away, but for a second you can forget their existence.
But swirls of agony always grasp the mind, demanding full attention. And as the hazy fingers of unbearable matter clings to the brain, it suddenly solidifies and becomes something that is impossible to ignore.
Because the truth can’t be shrugged off as we hope. The dispersed data has to link into information that is plain to see and we are forced to know that it is true. No matter how hard we try to hide under blankets of lies, squeezing our eyes shut, we only find that the mind has occupied a continuous notifying of what is actually real.
As much as I wanted to be ignorant, I am forever tormented, and the more I want to forget, the clearer the pain blazes.
I am infected by the truth.
I have no cure.
But I’ll never die. I’ll only wake up to realise, every day that she is...
And that’s worse than death.

sesameandemases said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:34 am:
hiyya! just wanted to tell ya me and my sis loved this! it was so funny we were cracking up alot. and i swear i cried when hyenthis died, AND when  she left merve. oh! i LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

kittycats replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:45 am :
i thought i was the only one! i didn't cry when she left mervie though, i KNEW that they would see each other again. i cried when hyenthis died. i loved her! sweet bird/horse! </3 :'(

allygurllovesyou!!!! said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:19 am:

hey, its me, from Booksie! i wanted to comment on this as well as on booksie cause i love it so much.

love from your #1 fan!!!!!! :D

KurlzBasheld replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:23 am :
hey Ally! Thanks for commenting on here also. It means a lot to me. Haha, see ya. :D

hay.mil said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:17 am:
woah...... talk about a good book. i didn't no if i would like it, but dam, this is so cool! I have read most of it, and pretty excited to see how it all ends...... cant wait for the next book!!

KurlzBasheld replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:22 am :
thanks! I do hope you like the ending. :D

hennypenny:) said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:14 am:
i read the first few chaps, and i loved it! its so well written, humouress and downright awesome! kurlz is so funny and random, lol~ :D

KurlzBasheld replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:22 am :
haha, thanks... will you read more? And if you do, I hope you like it. :D

jenjen said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:12 am:
this is totes awesome! i mean, omg! this is so fab! everyone seems so love this, and i no why. this is so good. and i read that you are writing a 2 book. u have to tell us when u put that up! i m waiting!

KurlzBasheld replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:21 am :
THANKS! I will definitely tell you when I put the next book up. I am thinking of writing three, but I am sorta stuck where I am right now... oh well, thanks again! :D

emochild-_- said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm:
you have talent..... can't wait for book 2????

KurlzBasheld replied...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:36 pm :
yes, there wil be another book. glad you liked this one. :D

surfing is my life! said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:31 pm:
damn gurl, this is AH-MAZZING! i read the whole thing and i was blown away. ur writing is so magical! i mean, every sentence had me hanging on, LOL. Awesome doesnt o this justice. it does beyond awesome! 5 out of 5 missie :)

lexieisawesome said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:26 pm:
i really like this...... :)

KurlzBasheld replied...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:35 pm :
thanks :) I appreciate it.

ponnies!!!!!! said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:25 pm:
OMG! i love this novel so much! is there like another book????? or is this the only one? if it is, i will DIE! i have to read more! kurlz is so awesome, she is the best character!!! her and quex are so cute together! porr ruk! MERVIE IS ADORABLE! I wish she was my kid. and NO!!! he's not dead, argh! there is a second book right??? it leaves onna cliff hanger, so ther has to be!!! plz tell me if there is more to this!

KurlzBasheld replied...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:34 pm :
haha, thanks! Quex and Kurlz are coot together, and Mervie is coot too, I agree with that. And yes, I am writing book two. Hope you like it just as much. :D

tabby<3 said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:07 pm:
this is so brill brill! gosh,,  when i read this i was like this could be published! omg! that would be awesome if it was! i gave it 5 outta 5! too bad there was no infinite stars.... lol, i think that this is so awesome. :D :D :D love love love it!!!!!!!

KurlzBasheld replied...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:11 pm :
Wow! Thank you! 5 out of 5 is awesome! Do you really think it deserves that? Infinite? Yeah, too bad, haha! I'm glad you love it, and I hope it gets published too, but I have to edit it a bit more first. :D

Hannah Thomas said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:04 pm:
I think thatn this is really good. The characters names are unique and cool, and the characters themselves are awesome! You write so well, adn I am totally impressed. Continue writing, because this is absolutely amazing!

KurlzBasheld replied...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:10 pm :
thank you heaps! I appreciate all the comments so far, but I am kinda hoping someone else might, haha, I love feedback. I'm glad you like the names, I made them up myself. :D