New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Population of a Dead Theatre

Population of a Dead Theatre

Kristina L.
Population of a Dead Theatre
Summary: “So… I’m dead?”

“Yupp,”

“Which dead is this?” She asked looking around wearily, eyes roaming in the hazy darkness. He raised an eyebrow in question. She shrugged listlessly, hands digging into her mint green scrub pants. “You know. Is it Christmas Carol? Or I’m a restless soul that needs to realize I’m ready to go?”

“That all depends,” He smiled slowly, an almost teasing laugh hissing out from between his teeth as he spoke.

“On what?” She looked at him, eyes wide in confusion.

“You,”

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:47 am:
The grammar could use some work, a lot of the dialogue is choppy and the flow is a little awkward. A reasonable first attempt.

Kristina_L replied...
Dec. 12, 2010 at 10:25 pm :
Last time I tried to post it under an original piece of fiction, it said it was too long. So the book/novel section was the only place I could post it. I'm sorry you didn't like it and that putting it in the book/novel section offended you. :(

OfficialApprover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 7:22 am :
It didn't offend them, you're just not supposed to do it.  They're looking for books to publish here, and this isn't a book.  What the rest of us do when it's too long is split it into two or three parts.