Highway

Madison S.
Highway
Summary: She had a painful past, one that made her put up barriers against everyone. But when a mysterious man wanders into her town and offers her a better life, she decides she has nothing to lose. As her life begins to look up however, she begins to have strange dreams. Suddenly, she is faced with questions about her life. What do the dreams mean? Who is this man? Could she really open up to someone, or would she get hurt again? As her past begins to haunt her, she must decide who she’s willing to trust. Will she shut out another person to protect herself? Or will she finally let her guard down and learn to love again? Only time will tell.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

PaperArmageddonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:35 am:
Wow, this is a really great story! I would suggest that you seperate it into paragraphs, because when everything is crammed together it makes the dialouge confusing and it's like listening to someone talk without a single breath. Know what I mean? Despite that it's a totally awesome book and I award you five stars. Happy writing!