New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Merlin

Barnowl14
Merlin
Summary: Amber is a young Merlin falcon who is living in a changing world. An evil red-tailed hawk has killed the rightful king, taken and taken over the throne. Then, one day, Amber and her family are kid-napped. Amber manages to get away, and joins with a group of young raptors (one of whom is the young prince), to put the rightful ruler back on the throne.

Barnowl14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:23 pm:
Going to post the next chapter within the week!

May 12, 2013 at 9:01 pm:
I need character names! I can't keep writing because I'm out of names. Any ideas?

AuntSarah said...
This is AWESOME!!! Can't wait to read more!!!

Barnowl14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:31 pm :
Thanks! I'll be posting more chapters within the next few weeks

JazzyJay said...
I love it so far. It realy is coming together very smothly. I'm Jasmine H aka Jazzy Jay maybe you could read my book and rate it or even post a comment. I'd love to see what you think about my book. 

Apr. 12, 2013 at 8:11 pm :
Thanks! I'll check it out.