New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Midnight

Ariel M.
Midnight
Summary: " I run, but have nowhere to go. I run and run, then one day, one sunny day I stop and asked myself
“Why am I running? Where am I going?" I stop at the corner of James Street and Night Road.
I saw an old, torn up, and creepy house that was a banded almost 100 years. I looked up at one of the windows and swore I saw a 15 year-old boy in the window.
"Lucy, hey!" a girl said walking towards me. "Hey Lucy, where were you? Why didn't you go to the party?" she said.
"I got grounded, Jessica. My mom said I should stop yelling at her, but that will never change.'' I said to Jessica.
"Well, you miss a heck of a party, in till the cops came and told everyone to go home," she said looking down, "Hey! Are you listening? Hello, Earth to Lucy," waving her hand in my face, but I was staring at the boy in the window.
He looked like one of those farmer boys back when the Civil War had just starting. The boy had brown eyes and jet black hair that was up to his shoulders.
"Lucy, what are you looking at?" she said looking at the window I was...."

FLAME said...
Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:55 am:
I like it but i want to read more

Midnight1028This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 1 at 7:57 pm :
I will write more when I have the time. Thank you! :)

Elizabeth C. said...
Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:25 am:
Nice work! I liked this very much.

Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:43 pm :
Thank you! :)