Mean Mr. Maxwell Mustard Seed

Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach others that its not the love you receive but the love you give. Also some of the names in this story are a credited to The Beatles songs and music.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 Next »

My story

In my last room, my library, my office, or my study as some may call it, I had tons of books, and almost all were in English as per my home country. All these books I had bought from various places and amassed a vast archive. All the books I had read… many times. I gazed at the maps of the world and the stars as always when I walked in. I thought of what I could do today. Solitaire… no, read a book again… no, study maps… no. I did one of those things almost every day but today I felt like something different. I gazed around at my books thinking of something I have not read in a while. I saw my encyclopedia and went to pick it up and in my grasp it slipped onto the floor in front of me. In the crook of where it was, I spied my pencil and blank papers I had lost so many years ago. I decided to use the paper and pencil to make a quick summary of my life and my day as I have just written part of which above. I sat down into my desk and opened the window for a little bit of light so I could write. I decided to start my story in America, Wales, Maine 1902 when I was in 10th grade… a year I wish I could go back to every day.