Mean Mr. Maxwell Mustard Seed

Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach others that its not the love you receive but the love you give. Also some of the names in this story are a credited to The Beatles songs and music.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18

In the end...

The new world puzzles me but I find it amazing. These things called cars, planes, phones and computers are all quite advanced from when I was born. I met with my family and I was in newspapers everywhere. I was happy for once and I then one day, visited Carey’s grave and kissed her headstone. I still did love her after all these years of living in that house. Now I got what I finally wanted… to be loved by people and have family. I am also one of oldest people alive now, at 127 years old you get noticed. I was always odd in life but now I am happy living with my family and I am now called happy Mustard Seed, and in the end the love we receive is equal to… the love we give.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18