Pirate's Kiss

Author's note: This piece was inspired really weirdly. I was drinking red bull then watching the duchess and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This piece was inspired really weirdly. I was drinking red bull then watching the duchess and then Pirates of The Caribbean. Then I fell asleep.
That has to be the freakiest dream in the world. God that was odd.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

Are you there?

Chapter Six
The boat creaked from side to side and the waves lapped gently against it. I began to find it so comforting, so nurturing. In the split second I had been awake I felt accustomed to a different way of life already. The shouts of the men on board were sturdy and rythmatic, all too comforting.
I felt scared and threatened. But I had definitely leapt across from the balcony this time. Three times I had felt his gaze on me already and now for the fourth time I could easily recognise
Thank you to my English teacher for the inspiration to write. This is the last chapter but I'm thinking of doing a full length book about it but a bit longer than this don't you think? Rate and comment if you agree! Ha, I'm bribing you. Seriously guys, good idea or not.
him. All I had to do was c*** my head around…
“Great you’re awake!” He exclaimed, throwing his hands up and down. He was dressed in; simplicity has been enforced in this sentence, rags. There was no other way to describe this man and his beastly nature and uncharming visits. But that wasn’t the man I had found.
“I am Cain, not my brother. The person you know is Obsidian Mordicai” He smiled at me. “We have someone to see you…” The two of them were identical, apart from Cain had two silver eyes whereas Obsidian had one silver and one gold.
I scrambled up from the floor.
“Father,”
“No, your mother actually. See you are like us…”
“My mother is dead…” I managed, the words barely escaping my mouth.
“Your mother is a pirate…”
“Where?” I muttered. Just tell me, and please just tell me. I would say that. But I would not beg again.
“You belong with us…” He assured me. His voice warm and soothing.
“Where…”
“I am here.”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

This book has 47 comments. Post your own now!

Gr8man said...
Apr. 14 at 6:47 am
Personally, I like the unsigned letter footnotes. They make a great little suspense piece. Don't stop writing! :)

Candice J. said...
I just started reading, but I love this so far! You're a great writer :)

MadMinion said...
You're both very important people! (according to this site) How fancy!

FULLSTOP replied...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:56 am
we just chatted to each other with comments. it works, try it!

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:47 am
Dude, all of a sudden it's gone up to 725 ratings. OMG!!!!!!!!!

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 4:32 am
I'VE GOT THE ANSWER!!! OKAY, WHEN ANYONE RATES IT, IT LIKE ADDS TEN VOTES OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST ONE!!!!

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:42 am
Oy, I'm sure I'm just doing really well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwahahahahhahah. *cough* *cough* *sniffle* *burst into uncontrollable tears*

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:44 am
mwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:47 am
930 ratings... Yay, that means I've recieved 60 five star ratings in two minutes. Yeah!!!!!!!!!! get in. I love you voters. No really, cheers people. Very happy writer here. 

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:51 am
990 ratings!!!!!!!!!!! All five stars...

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 8:30 am
GLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

FULLSTOP said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:40 am
doo doo da doo doo (manamana)

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:42 am
Not this again Charlotte!! :)

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:43 am
Wearing thin on tunes Charlotte. Hmmm?

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:58 am
nope i'm just annoying you

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:39 am
Heya Charlotte. It's a little over a day and I've recieved over 500 votes!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much!!!!

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:41 am
lou lou, it might just be a glitch.......

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:44 am

Oyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Meany!!!!
I was happy, you are sending me spiralling into the depth of deppression.

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:46 am
I have six hundred five star ratings!!!!  And it is not a glitch Charlotte Lancaster. So Humph. :p

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:39 am

and hardly any wiews........

G.L.I.T.C.H