Pirate's Kiss

Author's note: This piece was inspired really weirdly. I was drinking red bull then watching the duchess and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This piece was inspired really weirdly. I was drinking red bull then watching the duchess and then Pirates of The Caribbean. Then I fell asleep.
That has to be the freakiest dream in the world. God that was odd.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Should and Did

Chapter Two
I knew there was something wrong before anything wrong even happened. There were so many things I should have done. But should and did were two very different things. I should have run and screamed. I should have fought and tried to win. I did – neither of those. Damn you Mercy, you should have done many things, but many things I did not do.
Nathaniel had to leave, apparently their defenced were weakening. I didn’t care to be honest; I just wanted my best friend next
Uhhhh... nope nothing to say.
to me. I at that moment needed my best friend next to me. I was on my own, sat on the balcony.
“Happy birthday to me…” I sighed, the words drawn and slurred. I shut my eyes. My fingers fumbling around the presents layed out beside me. Why do I need the riches of the world? What can they do for me? They don’t make me happy.
I was always selcouth and conspicuous. Obscure maybe, perhaps. I enjoy baffling people with my own verbiage…
He was there. Watching me. It hit me like a wave of shadows; it clouded my mind and clouded my judgement. In the moment I felt consumed by this fear. I should have run.
I felt his arm wrap around my waist and my heart lurched at his icy cold touch. The fear was boiling inside of me. I tried to scream when a hand clamped around my mouth. I wriggled around, I even tried to scream again but something inside of me forced me to calm down. Even if my heart was racing and my mind was screaming at me, I calmed down. I stopped moving.
“That’s good girly,” His voice rang in my voice and replayed itself. His voice was crisp and deep. I swear I could smell the danger emanating across from him. I sat silently as his grip began to loosen. “Right girly,” His hand slipped away from my mouth but his arm remained pulled across my waist. “I’m going to take you some…”
Then the pleading began. Never had I pleaded in my life. Never had I planned to. Were I in his position I would push him to the floor until he begged for mercy twice. I wasn’t in his position, I was in mine. I should be in his.
“Not now…” I whimpered. “Not now…” I whispered.
“When then, Girly? When?” I saw him for the first time. Mismatched silver and gold eyes placed across the palest face I could ever possibly imagine.
“Not now…” I repeated.
“When then? Four years’ time when you’re twenty one, then?” He laughed, and he laughed at me.
“Yes… please.” Tears threatened to fall and stain my face. My heart threatened to burst out of my chest.
He stopped. I felt myself calm down. Then he kissed me. The tears fell and stained my face. My heart left me. Then he pulled back. I imagined butterflies in my stomach, like people said right? Then I felt it. They weren’t butterflies. They were birds. Attacking very inch of me. I felt myself being pulled apart. Being ripped apart.
It came at me like daggers spindling, slicing through my body. I had been shot down, and trampled on. I died right there and came back as a ghost. My mind and body was on fire, I reeled, and I felt so dizzy. I am ready to be taken right here right now. Take me. Kill me now.
“Fine,” He hissed. “But don’t think I’ll forget, because I won’t.”

Dear Evangeline Cobalt,
I’m sorry there’s been a slight delay in plans. A delay of four years it would seem. Obsidian went and then came back telling me he was giving her another four years. I argued with him to just take her now but he kissed her. Sealed the promise with a kiss! I don’t know what goes on in his head. But there’s nothing we can do for the moment, maybe in four years, eh?
Cain Mordecai,

Gr8manThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 6:47 am:
Personally, I like the unsigned letter footnotes. They make a great little suspense piece. Don't stop writing! :)

Candice J. said...
I just started reading, but I love this so far! You're a great writer :)

MadMinion said...
You're both very important people! (according to this site) How fancy!

FULLSTOP replied...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:56 am :
we just chatted to each other with comments. it works, try it!

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:47 am:
Dude, all of a sudden it's gone up to 725 ratings. OMG!!!!!!!!!

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 4:32 am :
I'VE GOT THE ANSWER!!! OKAY, WHEN ANYONE RATES IT, IT LIKE ADDS TEN VOTES OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST ONE!!!!

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:42 am :
Oy, I'm sure I'm just doing really well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwahahahahhahah. *cough* *cough* *sniffle* *burst into uncontrollable tears*

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:44 am :
mwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:47 am :
930 ratings... Yay, that means I've recieved 60 five star ratings in two minutes. Yeah!!!!!!!!!! get in. I love you voters. No really, cheers people. Very happy writer here. 

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:51 am :
990 ratings!!!!!!!!!!! All five stars...

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 8:30 am :
GLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

FULLSTOP said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:40 am:
doo doo da doo doo (manamana)

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:42 am :
Not this again Charlotte!! :)

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:43 am :
Wearing thin on tunes Charlotte. Hmmm?

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:58 am :
nope i'm just annoying you

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:39 am:
Heya Charlotte. It's a little over a day and I've recieved over 500 votes!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much!!!!

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:41 am :
lou lou, it might just be a glitch.......

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:44 am :

Oyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Meany!!!!
I was happy, you are sending me spiralling into the depth of deppression.

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:46 am :
I have six hundred five star ratings!!!!  And it is not a glitch Charlotte Lancaster. So Humph. :p

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:39 am :

and hardly any wiews........

G.L.I.T.C.H