New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Forever and Always

Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of the readers to be tugging and for them to keep on reading untill the next novel comes out.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »

April 23rd 1507,

I’ve missed a couple of days now writing in here and things have been taking a turn for the worse. We are barely able to pay the taxes now and we are struggling to make things better. Because taxes are so high right now and our kids are now wondering what is happening. What are we supposed to tell them? They can’t know right now and they won’t find out, until we absolutely need to tell them. Alexander is going to work for a couple of people and do some labor part time while I stay home with Panther and Pelagius. They need me right now and I need them… I really do. I will just have to get my mind off things more often. Cook a little, water the plants, and take the kids on a walk.