New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Forever and Always

Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of the readers to be tugging and for them to keep on reading untill the next novel comes out.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

April 22nd 1507,

What a wonderful evening last night was. It is starting to be a pretty nice day after all with all that has happened recently. Everything is going pretty well; it is an ordinary day and we will maybe even go out and see some art work! It will be a nice treat for Alexander because he works so hard with his shoe making job and my kids because we really need to see the world and appreciate what others have made for us to see. Let us head on over to the gallery.
Gorgeous. It’s absolutely stunning, the fine detail, the realistic facial features! I cannot believe Alexander the Great made it. It just blows my mind and I can’t wait to see more artwork and even some sculptures... Well, I got to go home and hopefully I will be able to write in this journal tomorrow, farewell!