Forever and Always

Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of the readers to be tugging and for them to keep on reading untill the next novel comes out.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

April 21st 1507,

I found out this morning that they were taken all too different areas of the town. The mother, I don’t know where she went actually, but I heard that the father is doing extremely painful hard working labor and those poor children are going be sold when they get older because they are in all this debt . This is horrible wondering about the emotions of the family members and what they are thinking at this very moment. I’m scared. I will not lie My fear is taking over my body and it is like a rush that just freezes me in place. Could this be one of the first families to go? I know it probably won’t be the last. But hopefully my faith and love will protect my family… even if that means I will be taken away. They can’t and they won’t do that to my family, they don’t deserve anything like that and have to deal with that kind of pain. Who knows what they would do to people who are poor or don’t obey the rules? Who do they think they are tramping around our homes and our families taking and basically kidnapping them and torturing them? They have no heart, it seems so but my family is strong and no matter what they can’t tear this family apart. Well… they can but we will always have each other in our hearts… forever and always.