New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Forever and Always

Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of the readers to be tugging and for them to keep on reading untill the next novel comes out.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

April 20th 1507,

Hello, I am back, and I think that making dinner was the thing I need to make me and my children and husband smile. It is such a beautiful day out and Alexander is playing with the children. They are giggling and running around which is just the best sight to see even though our yard isn’t that big. I am cleaning up and seeing them so happy makes it feel that everything is going to be okay. Even though there will be rough patches it’ll be fine. Wait… what is that sound? Who is screaming, oh my gosh what’s going on!? Let me run outside really quick.
Wow... they took our neighbors… the screaming was them trying to get away. Their kids screaming; and trying to get to their mom and dad… what has Aristotle gotten us into? I know they couldn’t pay their taxes but they didn’t have the money; they had to feed a family of six. How couldn’t they not feel bad after those poor children crying and screaming, wanting their parents. Those tears slowly trickling down their rough dirty faces, those screams being terrified of what was going on and why they were being taken away by these strong scary guys that smell like sweat with the anger in their eyes that look like they could crush anything in their paths. It hit me hard to know what was going on and it hurt; like running into our brick house and I know now that this lovely day turned out to be a horrifying sight for many. My kids and husband both saw and had to run inside so their minds don’t turn around the thought process of leaving me and Alexander; I would hate to see what they almost just witnessed. It is now time for me to go and feed my family and hopefully have a peaceful night despite the horrifying display.