Forever and Always

Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: It is about greek slavery and the wrongs of slavery in general and i hope to get the emotions of the readers to be tugging and for them to keep on reading untill the next novel comes out.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

April 30th 1507,

I was later than taken back to my room and this time I moved my bed to the corner of the room because that’s what I had left, a simple, smelly, old corner which I just cried all night long but that night was also different in a way, I started to plot my way to get my kids back and to go back to a new house and have a new life. Because one thing is for sure, I made a promise to Alexander, Panther and Pelagius and that is that we will find each other one day and we all live happily ever after. I will not break that promise and even if it will one day happen even if it is in heaven above the stars I will make sure it happens. Then we will be with each other forever and always…
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13