New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Historical Fiction > The Tragedy of Generations A medieval Tale of Revenge and Surrender

The Tragedy of Generations A medieval Tale of Revenge and Surrender

Alexa C.
Summary: The story begins in a beautiful town called Varrock. It's people once friendly, it's king of sane mind and good health, and Blithe, the main character, once had his life at the tip of his fingers.
What happens when all this backfires when your kin and the important people of the town become ill and the beautiful place you live in becomes unrecognizable to all of it's residents? This is when blithe's life becomes a nightmare. Finally, when his child turns ten they move to a neighboring town. You may think this is where the story ends and the characters get their happily ever after. This is where you go wrong.

. said...
I loved this story. Good work! Very imaginative.

IMSteelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It's an interesting story, but it could use some more description to give more...what's the word? Depth?  But anyway, keep writing my friend. 

addy114804 said...
Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:54 pm:
Some people say the sky is the limit, but I believe that you and your writing can reach beyond the moon. This was truly amazing. THANK YOU FOR A READ OF A LIFETIME!!

Teresa said...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:11 pm:
Well written and very enjoyable to read

FigglerXD said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:26 pm:
This is truly amazing. The effort is apparent and the story is gripping dark and suspenseful. You are very talented.

Emily6600 said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 11:26 am:
It is a good story and is very interesting.

Lex-13 said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 5:40 pm:
I had roughly a month to write this. I spent a good six months adding to it. It ate up a summer. It consumed my mind for quite awhile. (and continues to) I have sent it off for you to see. I hope more than anything that you enjoy the story I have worked so hard on as much as I do! Please vote and comment on my work!

JoeP said...
I have had the honor of watching and reading this story through every phase and every revision since its inception. This young writer's future is a bright one indeed, and no doubt we'll be seeing her name on bestseller lists before long. God-given talent like her DOES NOT go unnoticed. She'll only get better and the sky is the limit.

Andy t Mac said...
This was written well and kept me interested the entire time!

jeanie 1 said...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 9:52 am:
I loved the book! I can see your name in the NY Times best seller list in a few years. Keep it up, your great

zachjack said...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 12:22 am:
Great Job.....I was so involved and wrapped up in the story line that I couldn't wait to read on and see how it ended.

jomin5982@aol.com said...
Awesome job!!!!!

barb515 said...
Wow ! Im speechless , cant wait to read more ! Awesome !

Neddra said...
Really enjoyed this story! Hope to read more soon!

Heather C. said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 10:54 am:
This is an amazing story full of suspense and interesting plot twists.I love a family with deep dark secrets!

Bret said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 10:51 am:
That book was just AMAZING!!! Best one I have read in years! This kid has got talent!!!

ellencg said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 8:59 am:
What a gripping story, you must write more!

doris said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:32 am:
What a wonderful story! You have the unique gift of being a great storyteller. Please keep on writing. I want to see more of your work.

wjcahill said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:06 am:
Wow, what a well written and imaginative story. I love it!