Home > Novel (Fiction) > Historical Fiction > The Girl of Many Names

The Girl of Many Names

Artsygirl
The Girl of Many Names
Summary: Bella always thought she knew who she was, a farmer's girl.But now she's not so sure when a mysterious man who calls himself Bernard insists that she's Mari Antionette's illegitimate daughter Claire after paying for her bride price. Bella is suspicious of this man's intentions and wants to run away to marry her true love Fernan. A year later, Bella's life is threatened and she has to figure out whether she will believe what Jaque tells her and wonders if she will ever find the real her.

ArtsygirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:49 am:
Sorry that the chapters doubled. I don't know what happend there :(

Jul. 13, 2011 at 11:53 am:
Thanks! I kinda of just wrote the story as it popped into my head. I'm so glad you liked it!

Bookworm1 said...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 10:11 am:
Loved it!! It was exciting! I'd have liked it if she punched Jaque at the end though, he deserved it! Sad also that she didn't end up with Fernan! But i loved Adela/Bella/Claire!

Jul. 13, 2011 at 8:32 am:
Thank you to the first person who voted my book a 5! I really appreciate your feedback!