Home > Novel (Fiction) > Historical Fiction > Sometimes A Memory Is Worth Sharing

Sometimes A Memory Is Worth Sharing

BlottedInk
Sometimes A Memory Is Worth Sharing
Summary: I guess I was about twenty when I met Anne Frank. I really don’t know how to explain it all, it was so long ago. She was a nice girl, with brown hair, a smile you didn’t see that often and a blooming imagination. Even though I only knew her for a little over a year, I liked her more than the rest of my family...not that they cared. But I guess you’ll have to find out about that as you read.

vegetariangirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this story is awesome!!! I love anything about anne frank!!! Your details are great!

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is Brilliant! pure Omazement, I love how your detailed and keep your reader capivated never lossing their attention pure amazement keep it up! :3