New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Hollowed

Katie B.
Hollowed
Summary: Arturo Plateado is captured by Aizen soon after his failed attempt to kill the former Soul Reaper, and imprisoned by Szayel, the mad scientist and the 8th Espada in the group. Luckily for him, Ulquiorra, the 4th Espada, manages to persuade Szayel and Grimmjow, the 6th Espada, to help break Arturo out, for reasons the 4th does not specify. Aizen watches, an underlying feeling of control in his never-ceasing thoughts, as the Espada turn against themselves in all-out civil disorder. The ranks break, betrayal is growing, and the three men in charge (Aizen, Gin, and Tosen) find themselves with a diminishing number of warriors.

In their quest to free Arturo, however, the memories of the hollowed souls begin to return. Arturo and Ulquiorra are more than just partners in this game of traitors and striking power, but what does the confusing jumble mean? It is left to Arturo to find out, and to discover who is really on his side as he progresses toward his ultimate goal: Kill Aizen Souske.

KingMothraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ooooooooooh! I can't wait to read this!!! I love Bleach sooooo much, and Ulquiorra is my favorite character ever. A story about him would make my day! Thank you for making Ulquiorra a star! Listen for my positive feedback (If it's about the Espada, it can't be bad).

KingMothraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:50 pm :
... Ho...ly cow... We are one chapter in, and I cannot believe how amazing it is! So accurate, full of detail, and bursting with reiatsu! Kidding, but I am thouroughly impressed. Cannot wait to read more!