The Cullen Girl

Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.
Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 Next »

Catch me if you can

It was clear to me that they didn’t like the idea. But, I wanted to, and that was probably the only thing that was missing in my life. Something that meant so much, that had crumpled into thousands of pieces could easily be prepared with something that is irrevocably sickening. I wanted them to understand that it was my only way out of the pain. But, what pain? The pain and suffering I had to go through just to get to where I am now.
It seemed as if they weren’t too fond of the miraculous idea of being a vampire. But, it was my choice, and I want to suffer the consequences. No matter. How. Badly. It feels.
I flashed back to where I was telling both Carlisle and Edward that I wanted to be a vampire. They didn’t take it so lightly, neither did Bella. Edward had told me the excruciating story of him forcing himself to let Bella be what he was. An immortal.
“She can’t. We aren’t even sure if she is capable enough to keep the secret, and what if the Volturi come and see we have an immortal child- Child? Who is she calling a child?-Carlisle?” Rosalie actually spoke for the first time in a countless number of days since I’ve been here. Well, speaking of which, it’s only been a week and a half.
“I’m pretty sure she can,” Edward smiled delightfully. Rosalie scoffed at his response and left the room. A devilish, yet thrilled, smile on her face had hid until she turned to walk out.
“So, when am I?” I asked, peaking out from behind the wall. Two people turned to look at me. I froze, maybe this wasn’t a good idea. But, I wanted it.
“Soon my dear, soon.” Esme had replied, from behind me. She laid her soft, cold hand on my shoulder. We were in the dining room, excluding me, I was like a twig that hung close to a tree, not begging nor pleading to get cut out from the rest. “If we do get to proceed then there may be someone who can turn you.”
“What’s the process like?” I asked, twirling a piece of my hair around
“It feels like hell!” Emmett, in a deep voice, had shouted from the other room. I froze and thought for a moment, How did he?
“We have super hearing, and I can read minds.” Edward boasted. And smiled like a five year old who had just got a dollar for the first time.
“So, let me guess, you scream once you come close to someone’s neck and when they bite it, then you scream bloody murder?”
“Nope,” Emmett had said, his tall well built body hung over me, “what the process is, you either have to be dying or been bitten by a vampire. Or, at random, be bitten by a vampire without a fair warning.”
He gazed at me, the golden brown eyes of his, seeping down into the pit of my soul. I didn’t let go of it until he raised his body back to his own perfect height. ______________________________________________________________________

Finally, the first day of school had arrived and we were already sitting at a lunch table. Each one was seated with more than fifteen people, while ours sat nine people. Everyone gawked at me in surprise, sitting with vampires, they didn’t know… But, I did. They didn’t know of the pain I had to suffer just to find out what they were, and how they became that. They were different. And, so was I. But not in the way they knew me as, I was the newer girl who had hung close to them at all costs. Even if supposed vampires had shown up lurking the grounds for fresh blood.
I hadn’t seen or heard from the dark, overcastting shadow in the longest time. Everywhere I look, it’s not there. I wanted to believe that it was just my imagination. But, really without a doubt, it was real. I also knew I wasn’t hallucinating in any way.
“They are so weird.” I overheard someone say from across the cafteria. They tried their best not to listen, but in their eyes, it hit them, but they didn’t show it. I got up then, they each were looking at me, I could feel the pain burn inside of me. I didn’t want them to get hurt, nor did I want them to fight back. I knew they had to do it themselves, but I had an urge to do it for them.
“Look at the newer girl with them. I can’t believe she actually sitting with them.” I heard another one say. My fists then clenched, one hitting the side of the table, I felt no pain. I stomped over to the table, their eyes gazing as I glared at them with fear, pain and misfortune in my eyes.
“Can we help you?” A girl, with deep caramel brown hair, snapped as her legs made her rise to her feet.
“I just wanted to tell you that you’re wrong about them.” I said, with a side of guilt hiding in my voice. “They weren’t really adopted, they’re foreign exchange students.” I quickly said, letting it all flow out slowly, without moving my mouth.
“Oh yeah,” The girl crossed her arms, “and, where are they from?” She arched an eyebrow.
I now knew I was in grave danger. I thought fast and spat out, “They are from… Canada, yeah, Canada.” I chuckled under my breath, not letting the lie slip out to make it obvious. She nodded and then sat back down. I walked away as soon as Edward had appeared behind me.
“Are you okay?” He asked, his voice turned from the usual serious to worried.
“Yes, I’m fine.” I pushed him, signaling for him to go back to the table. But, it didn’t seem to work so well. “Edward, come on.” He stood there, not moving a single muscle. His hand was then tightening around my arm. “Edward!” I shrieked, he then broke free from the hold. Everyone turned to look. He then vanished before anyone could look up to see me still standing there.
“I-I saw a spider,” I laughed a little and then slightly smiled at the remark. I then ran out, everything was flashing before my eyes. I didn’t want to stay here. Running seemed to be my only calling, but why? I didn’t know the answer. And, it was clear to me that the only person that knew… was the darken figure that had haunted my mind.
Run, The figure would whisper to me. Catch me if you can. I would reply back to it, but I didn’t know what else to say.
It was not long until I had met Alice on the outskirts of school grounds.
“Milla.” She whispered loudly. Something told me to run again, inside of me the same thing told me that this wasn’t Alice, it was a manipulation, my mind was playing a trick.
“Alice,” I croaked, and then ran into the woods, deep inside, until I came to a nearby meadow. It was breathtaking. Peaceful, yet with a sense of adventure lurking around the area. Wildflowers bloomed into the cloudy sky, a peaking sun arose from them and began to cast a still silhouette of me. Not moving, just standing. Very still, not seeming to bother anyone.
I fell to the ground, tears wept through my eyes and fell to the soft terrace that laid underneath me. The hard rocks cushioned underneath, becoming softer as I laid there still. Not moving a muscle. I felt weak then, my eyes were rolling in the back of my head, I felt something trickle down the narrowness of my neck, I lifted one finger and felt it. Blood. I gasped, seconds later, I passed out in the arms of a strong man of whom looked familiar.
“Who are y-” My thought broke off, leaving nothing but the lust for survival.

flutterbye1888 said...
  I think that you had Milla interact with Edward too much. Edward, at this point, would be completely enveloped with his new family.   They don't actually have conventional "fangs"   When introducing the characters, you probably shouldn't say things like "lets call her Bella," or "I guess I can call her Nessie," just because those nicknames were in the books and movies. Have the caracters ask her to call them those things after she uses t... (more »)

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
O.M.G this was awesome.

Tman2 said...
same thing you did twilight justice love the foster home thing

Girlonfire12 said...
Hey i loved the book you just need to continue it. i don't believe this is your first fan fiction u r so good look for mine it is called how i survived the hunger games.

Tman2 replied...
Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:58 pm :
You did a really great job I like the story and style

101929 said...
nicely done! creative ideas!

Naadz said...
Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:36 am:
I love the book, but I want more! Please continue this book... I really really liked it! The plot is so great.. You really have a vivid imagination!:)

Alynumber4 said...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 5:11 pm:
I like the idea of this book, and the writing is pretty good, but I find myself confused by a lot of the English used. English is my first language, and I'm fairly sure that alot of this is not using correct grammar. I'm not looking to really critique you or anything, but some of the paragraphs in which really important things happened I ended up having to re-read and spend a few moments speculating about what you had meant to say, which made it hard to get lost in the story. Try having someone ... (more »)

Lacer said...
May 18, 2012 at 3:27 pm:

Hmmhmmhmm. I know this is Twilight fanfiction, and I generally dispporve of fanfiction. It tends to be sloppy, and done in an hour over a wave of enthusiasm.
But, I do admit, the first page is done okay. No, I'm sorry to say I can't tell you that its good, and it does need improvement, but that's why I review, hmm?

First off, your usign first person narrative because Stephanie Meyer did it, and you want to be a character in the story. That is the weakness of all... (more »)

Branderz replied...
May 18, 2012 at 3:58 pm :
Thanks for the advice... But, I wasn't putting myself in the story whatsoever.... I also made this character up

Lacer replied...
May 18, 2012 at 4:41 pm :
It's a common association.

Moayo lest replied...
Feb. 4 at 12:21 am :
I really love the plot to the story but im dying for more. and some romance would be relly cool to. just a suggestion. the end kinda confused me but it just added to the suspence.

Andra said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 12:44 am:
is it free to post a novel? im new.

DirectingGabs replied...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm :
Yess it is.

AHPK0 replied...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:34 pm :
thank you for your help

UNserieswriter said...

having written both my stories from multiple points of view, i suggest you refrain from explicitly saying things like:

"From Alice's point of view."

Instead try to make it clear through thoughts, conversation, surroundings, and the characters actions who is currently holding the point of view.

Just some friendly advice. :)

Just some friendly advice

princees yui said...
sorry.not 2 be mean but totally 2 SHORT!But it was creative.

msoledadvc said...

Well, I think I'd better tell you before that sometimes I don't understand because my "mother language" isn't English, if not Spanish. So I'll read it again more carefully and try to understand. ;)

But I really love this book!

Branderz replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 6:50 am :
Aww thanks and it's okay :)

msoledadvc replied...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 1:41 am :
:) Just telling the truth.. By the way, do you know how to tag an article as favorite?? I haven't still figured it out, help?