The Cullen Girl

Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.
Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Mysteries Begin

I stayed up in my room for the rest of the night. I didn't want to be here, but, where else could I go? I had no one to run too. No one else, but them, to keep me company. I burro-rowed my face deep into the pillow. Sleep didn't want me, even the thoughtless pain inside wanted to rip me to shreds. I wanted to die right there, but everything else inside begged for me to give them a chance, like I haven't for the rest of the other families I've stayed with.

Lifting one eyelid open, I saw someone light a candle right near me, I covered myself up so they would think I was moving in my sleep. The person touched me slightly, "Goodnight my precious…" I blinked as soon as the person planted a soft kiss on the roof of my head. The sweet delicate voice soothed me, it reminded me of my mother. Oh, how I missed seeing her beautiful face.

I gleamed over towards the person that seemed to be watching me as I slowly went into a deep slumber. I didn't dare to close my eyes until a second later.

Five hours later, I woke up. The sweet smell of nectar had filled the room, is it just me or were they making honey? I didn't know either. I laughed it off as I ran, slowly, towards the pile of neatly picked out clothes for me. I pulled on a light pink tank top and a pair of shorts. The door was slightly opened so I could barely see anything or anyone walking by. The first night actually felt safe, for the first time in my life I actually felt safe by a family.

Walking out of the room, I took one last glance to make sure the person who was in the room last night wasn't still in there. I then entered the hallway, leaving my door a smidge closed, the hallway was all white, nothing but white had covered the walls. Quietness then took over as talking began to fill the air. I figured that they were home, so I raced down the stairs and nearly tripping as I reached the last step. I felt someone's hand catching me as I slammed my foot towards the ground, he had bronze hair, of course it was the guy who probably didn't give damn about me. But he was cautious of me. His changed from a soft golden brown to a light red topaz.

"Aren't you Edward?" I questioned him, moving myself away from his arm, smiling warmly.

"Yeah, and you need to be more careful." He smiled slyly.

"Oh, sorry.." I muttered. He chuckled at my expression.

"No problem, by the Carlisle wants to see you in the kitchen… he has a surprise for you." He walked around me and towards Bella. Both of them smiling as they both walked towards the couch where Nessie and the tan guy, from yesterday, were sitting. I walked towards a big dining room. The chairs were slanted and the kitchen was right near it.

"Milla," Carlisle said warmly, hugging me from the front. "Here, sit… please." I followed the order, and smiled as I saw him sit besides me in the other chair. "We are giving you an option, would like to be home schooled, or would you, like the rest of the others, like to go to school?"

I thought for a moment. Home schooling will keep me away from being able to run off and be alone for good but going to a regular school will give me the opportunity of a downfall to make new friends and put the past behind me. I'd also rather go to school than be stuck in a house 24/7. He looked at me, for a long period of silence I finally made up my mind.

"I'd rather go to school with them than be home schooled. How old are they exactly?" I asked, trying to not be intruding too much into it.

"Okay, we will get you registered tomorrow and you will possibly start three days from today. And," he paused. Hesitating, I could tell he was in quite deep thought and he was possibly hiding something. But, for the record, I didn't know if was or not. "Rosalie and Emmett are eighteen and Jasper, Alice, Renesmee, Bella and Edward are all seventeen." I nodded my head. I thought about Renesmee for a moment, yesterday she looked to be around thirteen, but now, she looked to be about sixteen. Is this even possible? I didn't know, once again, and I didn't even want to know if it was.

It was the last day before my first day of school. The impact of it all shook me a bit, the nerves inside me had made my throat almost close due to the fact that school scared me a bit. I never did go to a real school, I was starting out as a sophomore while the rest of the Cullen's were either juniors or seniors.

I've also already memorized their faces. Jasper had serious features, Esme looked like the motherly type and had straight looks, Carlisle had a friendly face, Bella would usually look as if she were in deep though, Edward, almost like Bella, looked as if he wanted to attack someone, and Renesmee looked sweet and innocent. But, the tan guy, that I have found out was named Jacob, looked powerful and ever almighty.

Alice had followed me into the living room, trying to help me pick out an outfit for tomorrow.

"Come on, you are going to look ever so gorgeous, let's go to your room. I have a surprise for you." Everyone gave me a look, and Bella had warned me about her obsessive shopping habit. I gulped as soon as she rushed, under a semi second, up to my room where about twelve bags of clothes were waiting for me.

"Alice, you didn't have to." I smiled widely. And this time, the smile was real and truthful.

"Pleasure is all mine Milla, now pick." She chimed, dumping out the bags and setting each one up so that they can all match. I glanced at the options, oh why must she have good taste in clothes?

I quickly grabbed the outfit that stood out the most-loose skinny jeans with a flowy bright yellow top followed by a beige cardigan and white flats- she examined the outfit one last time, "Lose the cardigan and take this headband," I gazed at it, bright yellow streaks were going across the sides, and small polka dots of purple were sprinkling across both sides of the bases. I cooed as I gazed at the beauty of it. I grabbed it, and felt the coldness of her hands, a trickling cold feeling went down my spine. My eyes became wide as her mouth dropped. We both pulled away and she, without hesitating, quickly left the room.

Leaving me with putting away everything else. Why was her hand cold when my room was extremely warm?

flutterbye1888This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
  I think that you had Milla interact with Edward too much. Edward, at this point, would be completely enveloped with his new family.   They don't actually have conventional "fangs"   When introducing the characters, you probably shouldn't say things like "lets call her Bella," or "I guess I can call her Nessie," just because those nicknames were in the books and movies. Have the caracters ask her to call them those things after she uses t... (more »)

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
O.M.G this was awesome.

Tman2 said...
same thing you did twilight justice love the foster home thing

Girlonfire12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey i loved the book you just need to continue it. i don't believe this is your first fan fiction u r so good look for mine it is called how i survived the hunger games.

Tman2 replied...
Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:58 pm :
You did a really great job I like the story and style

101929 said...
nicely done! creative ideas!

Naadz said...
Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:36 am:
I love the book, but I want more! Please continue this book... I really really liked it! The plot is so great.. You really have a vivid imagination!:)

Alynumber4 said...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 5:11 pm:
I like the idea of this book, and the writing is pretty good, but I find myself confused by a lot of the English used. English is my first language, and I'm fairly sure that alot of this is not using correct grammar. I'm not looking to really critique you or anything, but some of the paragraphs in which really important things happened I ended up having to re-read and spend a few moments speculating about what you had meant to say, which made it hard to get lost in the story. Try having someone ... (more »)

Lacer said...
May 18, 2012 at 3:27 pm:

Hmmhmmhmm. I know this is Twilight fanfiction, and I generally dispporve of fanfiction. It tends to be sloppy, and done in an hour over a wave of enthusiasm.
But, I do admit, the first page is done okay. No, I'm sorry to say I can't tell you that its good, and it does need improvement, but that's why I review, hmm?

First off, your usign first person narrative because Stephanie Meyer did it, and you want to be a character in the story. That is the weakness of all... (more »)

Branderz replied...
May 18, 2012 at 3:58 pm :
Thanks for the advice... But, I wasn't putting myself in the story whatsoever.... I also made this character up

Lacer replied...
May 18, 2012 at 4:41 pm :
It's a common association.

Moayo lest replied...
Feb. 4 at 12:21 am :
I really love the plot to the story but im dying for more. and some romance would be relly cool to. just a suggestion. the end kinda confused me but it just added to the suspence.

Andra said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 12:44 am:
is it free to post a novel? im new.

DirectingGabs replied...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm :
Yess it is.

AHPK0 replied...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:34 pm :
thank you for your help

UNserieswriter said...

having written both my stories from multiple points of view, i suggest you refrain from explicitly saying things like:

"From Alice's point of view."

Instead try to make it clear through thoughts, conversation, surroundings, and the characters actions who is currently holding the point of view.

Just some friendly advice. :)

Just some friendly advice

princees yui said...
sorry.not 2 be mean but totally 2 SHORT!But it was creative.

msoledadvc said...

Well, I think I'd better tell you before that sometimes I don't understand because my "mother language" isn't English, if not Spanish. So I'll read it again more carefully and try to understand. ;)

But I really love this book!

Branderz replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 6:50 am :
Aww thanks and it's okay :)

msoledadvc replied...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 1:41 am :
:) Just telling the truth.. By the way, do you know how to tag an article as favorite?? I haven't still figured it out, help?