New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Cullen Girl

Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.
Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Meeting and Mixing everything up?

I walked into the room, the air was filled with freshly cut grass and the smell of the woods. It seemed amazing to be in a home where I can be loved and possibly accepted. Both Emmett-I guess that's his name, I haven't fully memorized their faces, so let's call the well built one that looks like a teddy bear that-and Jasper, I guessed it was Jasper, the way his face looked made him look like a Jasper. Edward, I think that's the other guy's name is, walked out quickly not even bothering to look at me. His bronze hair stood up as he caught my smell. He stood at possibly a few feet tall, possibly around 6'1.

I couldn't take my eyes off of them, they were inhumanely beautiful. But, weirdly enough, they looked nothing alike.

The room was covered in lilac wall paper, hammering in with portraits of flowers. Delicate like roses had outsmarted the rest of them by standing out the most amongst them all. There was also wooden floors below my now naked feet, nothing was on them except for socks. The bed had resembled one of those from the Victorian times. The comforter was as soft as a feather and as warm as a bowl of soup. Yes, very weird saying… but, I usually always describe things in that kind of way.

I looked towards the window. Ageless trees had blocked view of the condensing clouds that were now overhead. Rain had hit the glass window lightly. I wanted to lose myself in a daydream at that very moment. I imagined myself running into the forest, deeply into the heart of the woods. Where no could find me. I could only find myself there and no one else.

It then fled as soon as I heard a slight knock at the door.

"Well, I see you are calmly enjoying yourself." I turned to see a young girl, about the age of thirteen, walk in. She had the same bronze hair as the guy I figured was named Edward, and the beautiful woman, Bella? Yeah, let's call her that, She also had a mixture of Bella in her. Chocolate brown eyes that were amazingly mysterious and beautiful.

"Yeah, I am… so, you're Renesmee?"

"Yes… and you're Milla… now that we got that out of the way, tell me about yourself." She sat down on my bed, patting the spot next to her for me to sit. I slowly walked over and sat next to her.

"Well, I've been moved from family to family after running away from each of them. But, what some of them don't know is… the second to last family I had began to abuse me, they neglected and domestically abused me. I couldn't bare to be there…. So I…"

"Ran away," she looked at the ground as she finished the sentence. I nodded. For a while we sat there in silence.

"So, I guess it's time for dinner." She sighed, she got up and left the room, I silently followed, not bothering to let her know I'm there.

Everyone was sitting at the table, Nessie, I assumed I should call her that besides Renesmee. What a mouthful it was, sat at the nearest chair right by a handsome guy. He, like all the others, was built, he had short hair and smile that was to die for, his eyes were also the type where you can get lost in. I hid behind the banister, brushing up against the stands of the staircase.

"So, where is she?" The tall man asked, holding onto Renesmee's hand.

"She should be down in a few minutes. I was just up there, and she seems even more quieter than me, and I'm a-" She was cut off by a hand hitting the table. They turned, the tall guy's nostrils flared. He gazed at me, a sly smile appearing on his face. The now golden brown eyes were all staring as the guy looked to the top of the banister.

"So, you're her?"

"I'm who?" I asked, quickly walking down the stairs and towards the others, keeping a short distance between us.

"You're Milla?"

"Milly for long ways."

They all smiled, I could sense that it was fake.

"Milla, food is ready." A woman, looked to be around thirty five, called to me, I guessed Esme. I walked over, each of them moving to give me a way to walk to an open chair. I sat there, dazing in thought as I began to pick at the spaghetti that was still sitting on my plate, untouched.

"Sweetie," Esme began, sitting at the chair besides me and placing a delicate finger on my hand. "I know you've been through a lot… but, please try and eat." She smiled happily. I smiled back, but deep down inside it wasn't a smile, it was fear.

msoledadvc said...
I dont understand the story pretty much. I like the description but I dont quite get it. Im sorry because I really like the character you created ( Milla)...

Branderz replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:53 am :
It's okay :) if you'd like do you mind telling me which parts are the most confusing to you?

msoledadvc replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:54 pm :

Well, I think I'd better tell you before that sometimes I don't understand because my "mother language" isn't English, if not Spanish. So I'll read it again more carefully and try to understand. ;)

But I really love this book!

JustCallMeSarah said...
I only noticed a few gramatical errors, but overall it was pretty good =)

inkblot13 said...
I'm not really found of Twilight and vampires, but this was amazing! I can't wait to read more! :D

LilLover5-15 said...
make more please

Colby W. said...
It draw me in made me want to read it it was very good

Angie30 said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:56 am:
Good Luck with second one! I'd love to read it :D

Angie30 replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:58 am :
Oops I ment for that one to be a Reply.. SORRY!

emereygem said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:56 am:
I truly liked it! It was very good! The description, and the imagery you burnt into my head! This was incredible. I would have never came up with something like this...lol

Branderz replied...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:17 pm :
Lol, thank you! :')

emereygem replied...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 7:38 am :
Your very welcome!

Angie30 said...
Jun. 27, 2011 at 2:50 pm:
This is really good! I loved how you described everything and also how you mixed Milla into the story. :)

Branderz replied...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:17 pm :
Thanks soo much! I plan on soon writing a sequel to this! :')

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 2:23 pm:
That was pretty good it was probably one of the best twilight-fan-fictions on this website.  The end was a little confusing but that could be just me.  Good job!!!! :D Can you please read some of my stuff?

Branderz replied...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:18 pm :
Thank you!I would love to read some of your work! :')

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 10:08 am :
You're welcome!!!! That'd be great!!! :D