New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Newsies 2

Newsiesfreak
Newsies 2
Summary: A new problem that Jack must face now is the fact that he as a sister. Through the story he goes from not want anything to do with her to wishing he didn't push her away from him. All because of a fatal illness. He goes through a change of heart.

Lavender_Love said...
Feb. 28, 2012 at 1:30 pm:
I really enjoy this story. Its very descriptive and well written. My favorite part was the beginning of chapter 12 XD

Kvothe28 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The story is very descriptive, and I can defenietely feel Spot's pain in the prologue. Some of your character names are very interesting, and I was wondering if they also came from the same dream as the story.

NewsiesfreakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 1:17 pm :
Most of the characters are from the actual movie Newsies. Though I do own own some of the other names like Spades and Andrew.

Adriana said...
May 24, 2011 at 3:28 pm:
Just one question...Jack's last name isn't Kelly, it's Sullivan. His full name is Francis Sullivan. So why is Courtney's last name Kelly?

May 24, 2011 at 3:43 pm :
How far have you gotten? It clearly states the answer in chapter 2. That's if you count the prologue as chapter 1

Adriana replied...
May 24, 2011 at 9:23 pm :
Oh, I see. Thanks!