HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

Author's note: I was inspired by J.K. Rowling to write this piece.
Author's note: I was inspired by J.K. Rowling to write this piece.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 Next »

Wedding

Three weeks later the hustle and bustle of the Burrow almost blew the roof off the top. Literally. Countless spells were used to decorate, bake, cook, wrap…the list seemed to go on forever.
Even though Ginny and Harry tried to help, no one would let them.
“Stay away, harry! It’s a surprise!”
“Ginny! You can’t go near the kitchen! Do you really want to see the wedding cake?”
“Please, Harry, away from the garden! No peeking!”
“Harry, Ginny can you two lovebirds go somewhere else? I’m trying to make the dress!”
“Harry, mate, go away. Hermione would kill me if she knew that you saw the present from us!”
So another week passed like this. In the end, Harry and Ginny were confined only to the bedroom and the bathroom.
“Harry, I’m so excited! This is going to be brilliant! Brilliant, Harry!” Ginny squealed with excitement.
“Yes…brilliant…as we’re only confined to the bedroom and the bathroom.” Harry said, grimacing. Even their meals had to be brought up to them. Their meals were brought up by a very suggestive George, an extremely embarrassed Hermione, and then a very awkward Ron.
Finally, it was the night of. Even wizards followed the tradition of Bachelor’s Night.
Harry, Ron, and George disapparated to the Three Broomsticks for the night.
“So, Harry, all grown up, aren’t we?” George said.
“Yeah…all grown up.” Ron mumbled. He looked at Harry as if in a daze.
“Harry, it still feels like yesterday we were on Platform nine and three-quarters waiting for the Hogwarts express.”
“Yeah, Ron, it does. Our first year…”
“And now here we are. Your wedding tomorrow.” Ron still looked as if he was lost in thought. “Say, Harry, again how did you propose?” Ron asked.
“Ha! Ron! Propose? Wittle Wonnykins? Propose?” George guffawed, almost spilling his firewhiskey.
Ron turned red and then got angry.
“Would you get off your high horse, George?” Ron said angrily.
Harry made a mental note to speak to Ron about this later. He knew just what Ron was talking about and he fully supported it.
“So…Harry? Cheers to one more night of…hmm, freedom?” George raised is glass and the other two did the same.
“Cheers, Harry.”

The long line of guests seemed to stretch on forever. Hagrid was first in line, carrying a gigantic, messily wrapped gift.
“Harry! Congratulations to you two! Married, eh? It only seemed like ‘esterday when I dropped yeh off at ‘ter muggle’s ‘ouse. Only a little baby…” Hagrid reached into his moleskin jacket pocket and took out a handkerchief the size of a tablecloth. He wiped the tears that were streaming down his face.
“Thanks, Hagrid! I appreciate it. Why don’t you go have a seat over there…” Harry gestured to a chair that was enchanted to be three times as large as it is.
As soon as Hagrid’s giant figure left, Harry and Hermione were claimed by Luna Lovegood, her father and Dean Thomas.
“Harry! It feels like I haven’t seen you in ages. Hello, Ginny. Congratulations, both of you.” Luna said, in her usual dream-like voice. “Father, I’m going over there. I think I see a Wrackspurt…”
Mr. Lovegood stepped in and shook Harry’s hand. “Harry, I am so sorry. I am more sorry than you could ever imagine…”
“Mr. Lovegood…please…it’s okay. Really, it’s fine. You were under pressure…I understand…” Harry said quickly. He glanced at the growing line.
“Good, good my boy. Please come over sometime for Gurdyroot tea…” Mr. Lovegood went to Luna’s table to join her.
“Dean!” Ginny exclaimed, smiling grandly. Dean Thomas grinned at both of them and wished them congratulations.
“So…you’re with Luna?” Ginny asked.
“Yeah…she’s something…” He looked dreamily at her and he walked away towards Luna.
When half of the ministry, all of the Hogwarts teachers, and some well-wishers they didn’t even know had come and gave their congratulations, it was almost time for the ceremony to start.
When Hermione and Mrs. Weasley ushered Ginny into a room to change into her wedding gown, several other well-known wizards tried to shake Harry’s hand.

(Insert “When You Look Me in the Eyes”-Jonas Brothers)
Suddenly, several white doves burst from a gigantic white cage. They flew in loops and dives and the traditional wedding song burst from their beaks. The guests took this as a cue to take their seats. Even though it was the middle of summer, the Weasleys had transformed the area into a winter wonderland. Soft, glittering snowflakes dropped from an unseen source though nothing was cold. The seats were magically transformed into fluffy clouds that hovered slightly in the air.
Harry, standing by the front, suddenly saw Ginny down the aisle. She was beyond beautiful. Her flaming red hair stood out against the pure white of her flowing gown. The dress was enchanted to look like silken clouds that clung to every curve. On her head was a veil of sheer mist that burst from a delicate circlet of gleaming silver.
She seemed to glide over the red petals that were scattered before her. Once Ginny reached the front, the official ceremony began.
The small wizard who had spoke at Dumbledore’s funeral add at Bill and Fleur’s wedding now stood in front of Harry and Ginny.
“We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls…”
Hagrid’s loud sobs were heard from the back. Mrs. Weasley echoed him, daintily dabbing a handkerchief to her face. She put a comforting arm around Hagrid’s massive shoulders.
“Do you, Harry Potter, take Ginny Weasley…”
Harry saw Hermione clinging to Ron and sobbing into his dress robes. Mr. Weasley was smiling and tears were streaked down his face.
“I do.”
“…then I declare you bonded for life.”
The tufty-haired wizard raised his wand high over the heads of Harry and Ginny and a silver mist curled around their entwined fingers.
“Now, ladies and gentlemen! If you would please rise!” The little man raised his wand again and the cloud chairs vanished and tables with heaping food, a bandstand, and a dance floor that looked like the night sky replaced them. Immediately the guests began to mingle and help themselves to the food.
Couples broke off from the throng of people and started to dance as the band played the first song of the night. Harry grabbed hold of Ginny and gently pulled her towards the dance floor.
“Shall we have a first dance, Mrs. Potter?” Harry said.
Ginny giggled and twirled with him across the floor, her white dress floating.
“Harry…remember when I couldn’t even be in the same room as you? It feels like yesterday doesn’t it?”
“It does. Remember our fifth year at Hogwarts? When you told everyone that I had a Hungarian Horntail tattooed across my chest?”
Ginny threw back and laughed her tinkling, bell-like laugh. “Yes, I do. And when Dean got all jealous…look at him now.” She nodded her head towards Dean and Luna. They were dancing and seemed to be extremely deep in conversation. Luna laughed and Dean touched her cheek.
“Who would’ve thought they’d end up like that?” Ginny said, shaking her head. “I would have never guessed.”
“Considering the first three years at Hogwarts, I wouldn’t have considered Ron and Hermione either. Ron hated Hermione during the beginning of first year. Said he didn’t want her to be in any of his classes. Look at ‘em now.”
Hermione was almost sitting on Ron’s lap, guiding a spoonful of cake into his mouth. He was holding her tightly and had a look on his face that Harry had never seen before.
“Well, Hermione told me long ago that she fancied Ron. She just never made a big deal of it.”
Harry almost choked. “Are you serious?”
“Completely. Hermione used to fantasize…ah, nevermind. She wouldn’t want me to be telling you all this.”
“Just tell which year she, uh, started ‘fantasizing’ about Ron?”
“Hmm…maybe third year? I think it was then…” Ginny laughed. “By the looks of it, another wedding will be happening soon.”
“Yeah…last night Ron asked me how I proposed to you.”
“Ron? He asked you?” Ginny snorted.
“Well, yes. He did. I’m pretty sure he wants to propose to Hermione.”
“Just wait, Harry, he’ll mess it up and Hermione will take it the wrong way. Then she’ll compose another document about ways to avoid Ron-”
“Wait what?” Harry was bewildered. “Ways to ‘avoid Ron’? What’re talking about? Hermione actually-”
“Made a document for herself to study about the ways to avoid Ron and not talk to him. You should have seen the seriousness of it! Over break-you know, we shared a room and she would tell me everything-she actually studied a list of things to do when she got back to Hogwarts. On the top her list were ways to avoid Ron in all classes and was to forget he existed! She said something about someone named Lavender Brown…” Ginny laughed at the surprise on Harry’s face.
“So I’m assuming you don’t know any of thins?” Ginny asked.
“All new news to me. I’m surprised. It doesn’t seem like Hermione would do something like that.”
“Yeah, that’s exactly what I thought…” Ginny trailed away. Anyone could tell that she didn’t want to be discussing Hermione and Ron. Harry immediately took the subtle hint.
“So, Mrs. Potter, are you excited?”
“Excited? Excited for what?” Ginny’s eyes twinkled.
“Our honeymoon of course. I’ve got it all planned out…in detail…”
“Oh how lovely! And I thought you’ve forgotten since nobody mentioned anything of the sort to me.”
“It’s a surprise.”
“Tell me…tell me!” Ginny squealed happily. “Rome? Italy? China? Spain? I’ve always wanted to go to Spain. Please tell me!”
“Nope. My lips are sealed. Wait until after the party. We leave right after this.”
“Harry, give me a hint! A clue? Please?”
“All right, fine. One clue only. It’s a romantic city.”
“Are we going to…” Ginny’s eyes opened wide with excitement. Harry put a finger to Ginny’s lips.
“No saying it now. You’ll see when we get there.”
“Are we going by plane?”
“Are we wizards or what?”
“Oh right disapparation. Forgot…” Ginny’s cheeks were flushed red with happiness.
Most of the guests wished the new couple congratulations and then disapparated for it was late into the night.
Many closer friends stayed to help clean up, which only lasted minutes. When the last of the guests departed, the Weasleys sent Harry and Ginny off on their honeymoon. With the last kisses and hugs, the couple disapparated with a loud pop.

Stephenking2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 5:10 pm:
awesome book  

TeardropsInAprilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 7 at 7:23 pm :
Thanks so much XD

Tman2 said...
 Love book read perfect world by me and comment

Tman2 replied...
Dec. 5, 2013 at 5:04 pm :
love hp too  

Dec. 5, 2013 at 8:53 pm :
I'll check it out(:

SmileForeverandAlways said...
I told my friends about your story and they absoultly love it! We`re all Harry Potter fans!

Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:46 pm :
AWWWW :D That's so nice!! Thank you!!! :)

TswiftFanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:05 am:
oh my gawd!! you have done an outstanding job!! this is so amazing! i loved every last detail of this book. continue writting more(:

Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:32 am :
Aww thank you so much!! :) I will, I've just been so busy lol But thanks!!! XD

Elizabeth C. said...
Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:28 am:
Very nice ! Thank you for sharing this! Sooo entertaining !

Aug. 18, 2013 at 12:08 pm :
Thanks so much Elizabeth-thanks YOU for reading it :)

Kellsey C. said...
Definatly finish it! I wouldn't mind the different story line except for the fact that it was left incomplete. You have an amazing knowledge of Harry Potter and incredible writing skills in general, I can't wait to read more!

Aug. 7, 2013 at 7:02 am :
Hey Kellsey! Thanks so much, I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to squeeze any writing time in-but I know that is no excuse! :) I hope you DO keep reading....this was a god reminder to start writing again!!! 

Aug. 7, 2013 at 7:02 am :
good* (typo)

C.DuncanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:49 pm:
Honestly I liked your twist on the story because none saw it coming. I know that the previous comments were pretty negative and I didn't like that too much. but honestly you have a fantastic imagination and writing ability and I enjoyed reading the story very much. keep writing and don't let negative comments phase you in any way. :)

Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:51 am :
Thank you so much! And though they were pretty negative, I appreciate all forms of criticism. It makes me a better writer. :) Thanks again!!!

BlazeRayn said...
Jun. 10, 2013 at 6:51 pm:
Good writing. But, one word: WHY??? Harry and Hermione together is the one thing that I hate the most. I HATE it when people put them together. And then Zenrir? I feel like he was just there... to be there. There wasnt much point in him, really. And, Harry is a much better person than you made him out to be. He would NEVER forget his wife Ginny and his son to be with Hermione and make love with Hermione EVERY NIGHT. Hermione would never do that either. I do, however, like what you did with Draco... (more »)

Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:51 am :
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. I'll take your opinions into consideration. 

101929 said...
lots of dialogue! good tho!

Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:41 pm :
Thanks! :)