Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Monstrous Encounters

Monstrous Encounters

Rebecca B.
Monstrous Encounters
Summary: Set in Virgina.

(I didn't really know what to write sorry lol)

mrs.holmes said...
Jan. 28 at 5:20 pm:
I just wanted to say, this was absolutely lovely :3. Good job. And I'm glad I'm not the only one my age that watches Criminal Minds ^^. 

kkayla3897 said...
Mar. 19, 2011 at 5:51 pm:
Reid is, of course, my favorite. I haven't read it all, but you describe their personas really well. There are a few typos and I noticed a run-on sentence or so, but it's a really good piece. Is this your first attempt at a novel, because if so, you've done an amazing job. And if not, it's still really amazing!!!

Your_Beautiful_Lies replied...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:52 am :
I've done a few novals here and there but this was my first Criminal Mind's noval haha yeah i type so fast there is always typos sorry about that!

Your_Beautiful_Lies said...
Jan. 19, 2011 at 10:40 am:

I try my best to keep the feel of criminal minds in my story :)

thanks a bunch!

Hahah good questions and to be honest I'm not entirely sure where im going to go with this. Possilby and most likely yes.

RyanTyler replied...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:21 am :
So I was thinking about starting a Criminal minds story if ny own.... Any advise :)

Your_Beautiful_Lies replied...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:51 am :
Advice? Yes. Try to stay in chacracter, or else you'll lose your aduience! Don't be afraid to be graphic, criminal minds is graphic! :)

RyanTyler said...
Jan. 19, 2011 at 10:21 am:
I really like this one so far. And I love the way that even though it's your own story you still keep everyone in character (I haven't met a lot of people who can do that. One and then I'll leave you alone. This story is tag as love/romance so is this a Emily/Spencer or a different couple.