Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Serial Killer Of My Heart

Serial Killer Of My Heart

Rebecca B.
Serial Killer Of My Heart
Summary: This story begins on the famous jet that the BAU (Bahavirioal Anylasis Unit) and focus's on the main character, Rossi's daughter who they call Little Rossi. Enjoy :)

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

shmeglesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2, 2011 at 12:08 am

did you indent your paragraphs and it didn't post it that way? 

because im writing something in Word and i post it into the boxs..and it shows the indents but i don't wanna post it and have it not turn out like that

Your_Beautiful_Lies replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:17 am
 had it in word first as well and I had paragraphs and indentations, but for some reason they didn't go in. :( If I was you I would copy and paste it into teenink like you had planned, but go back a re-indent things. Good luck!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This was cool, I'd like to see what you can come up with your own material (i.e. a non fan-fic novel).

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and let me know what you think!

Your_Beautiful_Lies replied...
Oh god. Co me up with my own story? O.o I don't know if I could do it, i can try if you wish. :) Hahah I love your story SuperNOVA!