2 Hafte

Hadirection
2 Hafte
Summary: 2 Hafte means 2 Weeks in Urdu. It holds a meaning and that is only to be found out after reading this story. Nikhat a girl who is being danced by her parents tunes and still is. There came a day where her dad just put a marriage alliance before her and she didn't want it to be written in her fate. Will Nikhat stand up? Will this marriage happen? Who is this person? These questions will all be answered as you read the story that tells the fate of a girl without power.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

monikitty12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25 at 6:59 pm
You have to write more! Im a directioner, and you have to continue the story!!! Its great

Hadirection replied...
Apr. 24 at 12:32 am
Thank you sooo much and sooo cooolll!!

monikitty12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 4:37 pm
your welcome!!! :)

Tara_BitesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 10:58 am
I really liked it. Could you update please???

Hadirection replied...
Apr. 24 at 12:33 am
Thanks for reading and I will soonn just stay tuned! :)