Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > The Girl Who Wished For the TARDIS

The Girl Who Wished For the TARDIS

Delaney J.
The Girl Who Wished For the TARDIS
Summary: In this story the Doctor and Sherlock enlist the help of Delaney to help save Sherlock's friend, John Watson before the evil Moffat can do anything bad to him.

This book has 14 comments. Post your own now!

QueenCas said...
Dec. 2 at 1:22 pm
THIS IS SO BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like dying laughing at how effing true this is and how Delaney has to take a selfie for proof XD that would be me lol.

DelaneyreaderandwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 2 at 6:11 pm
Oh my gosh. Thank you so much!!!! The character Delaney, is compleatly based on myself :-D

The_DoctorDonnaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 20 at 10:52 am
Excellent idea, it gave me an idea for my own fanfic! Pleeeeeeease continue this, I want to know how they foil Moffat's plan! :)

Nov. 22 at 11:29 am
Thank you so much! I have so much school right now, but I will try to write more :-)

DelaneyreaderandwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 18 at 6:28 pm
Thank you :-)

I_AM_ADLOCKED said...
Sep. 18 at 11:45 am
No problem. I like this a lot, actually-Very imaginative

I_AM_ADLOCKED said...
Sep. 16 at 10:06 am
Little confused-If Moffat controls their universes, wouldn't he have to write this whole adventure for them to meet/it to happen?

Sep. 17 at 9:28 am
Huh. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for pointing that out.

zestykow said...
Apr. 2 at 9:54 am
Nice! It was a great read. If you love doctor who, I would suggest going down to you local comic book store and picking up one of the published fanfics in the The Monster collection. It has a ll the favorites: Daleks, Cybermen, and The Weeping Angels. They are great reads.

Apr. 2 at 6:12 pm
Thanks. And I'll have to check them out!

drwholock101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23 at 2:12 pm
When Sherlock met Benedict Cumberbatch I screemed! I sat there and fan girled for about five mineuts! Do you think you could write a fan fiction about the eleventh doctor?

Feb. 24 at 9:49 am
Thank you so much for the feedback on this and my poem. It means a lot. I'm glad you like it! I definitly hope to write something with 11 some point in the future. 

FierceBajanMomma said...
Delaney, what an imagination you have! Great read! I like how you reeled me in and I like the fast pace. Hurry and post more please! Cher

MaJohn said...
Dec. 6, 2013 at 10:38 am
This is a fun an imaginative story.  The writer does a great job building a character that you will like.  I am loking forward to future experts from this story.