Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > The Girl Who Wished For the TARDIS

The Girl Who Wished For the TARDIS

Delaney J.
The Girl Who Wished For the TARDIS
Summary: In this story the Doctor and Sherlock enlist the help of Delaney to help save Sherlock's friend, John Watson before the evil Moffat can do anything bad to him.

This book has 23 comments. Post your own now!

Whovian-Pegasister said...
May 16 at 3:41 pm
This was one of the first things I read on this site, and it's one of my favorites! I love the idea (IDK why) of Steven Moffat being evil, but not really. And the absolutely brilliant idea of each fictional universe existing. Okay, I love everything about this. More please!

DelaneyreaderandwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 17 at 10:18 am
oh my gosh thank you soooo much. All these lovely comments are like the best thing ever. I will not be able to write more for awhile, because of vacation, but I certainly will try to. I always forget that people actually read this and want more!!!

DelaneyreaderandwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 29 at 9:51 am
@The_DoctorDonna the forth chapter has been posted! It's kinda slow, but hey, its a transition chapter haha.

The_DoctorDonnaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 29 at 10:25 am
(Strangely enough, I just finished season 3 yesterday... coincidence???) Anyway, this is so great. Maybe just a few grammar mistakes (Sorry, I'm a grammar Nazi, it's still really excellent) and as I said before, thank you because you gave me an idea for my own fanfic... let me know if you want to read it. Keep writing, and thanks again :)

Jan. 29 at 6:15 pm
Coincidence? I think not. And yeah, I hate spell checking my own work! And sure, I would love to read it!!

Jan. 29 at 6:25 pm
I have posted it on this website. It's called "WHOLOCK chapter 1" and I would really appreciate comments :) (Oh, and I also have another one called "ambers adventures" in the novel section) let me know what you think!

The_DoctorDonnaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 3:40 pm
Still waiting for the next part! I know life gets busy with school and everything, but I'm so impatient and want to read more! Pleeeeeeease write more?

Jan. 26 at 6:18 pm
I just wanted to let you know that the fact that you remembered this and want to see more makes me really happy. Anyways. I have the next chapter written, and I'm working on another one, would you like me to post them one at a time, or do mass posts?

Jan. 28 at 2:46 pm
either way works for me, just put a comment in so that I can see when it comes out. :)

QueenCas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
THIS IS SO BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like dying laughing at how effing true this is and how Delaney has to take a selfie for proof XD that would be me lol.

Oh my gosh. Thank you so much!!!! The character Delaney, is compleatly based on myself :-D

Nov. 20, 2014 at 10:52 am
Excellent idea, it gave me an idea for my own fanfic! Pleeeeeeease continue this, I want to know how they foil Moffat's plan! :)

Nov. 22, 2014 at 11:29 am
Thank you so much! I have so much school right now, but I will try to write more :-)

Thank you :-)

I_AM_ADLOCKED said...
Sept. 18, 2014 at 11:45 am
No problem. I like this a lot, actually-Very imaginative

I_AM_ADLOCKED said...
Sept. 16, 2014 at 10:06 am
Little confused-If Moffat controls their universes, wouldn't he have to write this whole adventure for them to meet/it to happen?

Sept. 17, 2014 at 9:28 am
Huh. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for pointing that out.

zestykow said...
Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:54 am
Nice! It was a great read. If you love doctor who, I would suggest going down to you local comic book store and picking up one of the published fanfics in the The Monster collection. It has a ll the favorites: Daleks, Cybermen, and The Weeping Angels. They are great reads.

Thanks. And I'll have to check them out!

drwholock101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
When Sherlock met Benedict Cumberbatch I screemed! I sat there and fan girled for about five mineuts! Do you think you could write a fan fiction about the eleventh doctor?