New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > The Coming Future

The Coming Future

ice_rose
The Coming Future
Summary: (This is just the first three chapters of a book I'm currently working on, just fyi)

Richard Castle and Kate Beckett have never had it easy. Since day one their relationship has been a work in progress. But everything had been looking up for them. She accepted his proposal, she'd decided to stay in New York, and they'd been able to plan their wedding without a bump in the road as of yet. That is, until Kate finds out she's pregnant.
That means a lot to most people. It means the world to Beckett. And for all she knows, it could mean an end to the world as she knows it. The only problem is, one of the biggest case and one of the most difficult cases she's ever witness popped up out of the blue and the personal interest in that case plus her own problems are stressing her out more than ever.
It gets worse when a troubled, haunted teenaged girl has to move in. How is she supposed to share good news during a case like this?

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This was really great!!! ^-^

tvfangirl replied...
Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:13 pm :
thanks a million :)