Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Morrigan: Do's and Dont's

Morrigan: Do's and Dont's

Nick M.
Morrigan: Do's and Dont's
Summary: Aedan Cousland, back when he was a lordling in Highever, had a reputation for being great with the ladies. When he became a Grey Warden, however, that all changed. He was nearly killed due to Loghain's betrayal at Ostagar, and awoke in Flemeth's hut, greeted by Morrigan. Before he knew it, he, Alistair, and the beautiful Witch of the Wilds were out on a quest to stop the Blight and stop a civil war. Aedan quickly learned that she was not so easily wooed. Join our Warden as he travels throught Ferelden, killing darkspawn, healing sick arls, and, most importantly, trying not to get turned into a frog, eaten, electrified, etc. Will he succeed in his quest? Or will the Witch get the best of him?

Basically, it's just Aedan Cousland, my Grey Warden (the main protagonist and player character), travelling throughout the land of Ferelden, following the course of events in the story of Dragon Age: Origins, and trying not to get himself killed by Morrigan, who has a bit of a temper. It's not exactly butterflies and rainbow giggles at the end, because who likes totally happy endings, but don't think there won't be much fun had along the way!

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

AnInkling said...
Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:56 am
Good job! I enjoyed the first chapter very much. I would, however, suggest some more descriptions of the area around them and of the people. Other than that, it was a good story!