Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Safe in Your Arms

Safe in Your Arms

Kirsten L.
Safe in Your Arms
Summary: On a cold December day in the city while buying a sexy present for her boyfriend Luke, Kaitlyn Gross comes across One direction band member Niall Horan. They have a special connection for a brief few moments until fans separate them. Few days later she gets into some unwanted trouble with her boyfriend and his friends and tries to get away from them. Before being dragged in an ally she manages to scream for help. While in the ally 5 boys show up and save her but before she can get a look at them she passes out and hits her head.
She wakes up in the hospital under a Jane Doe and Niall Horan and Harry Styles in her room. Niall and her have a special connection and he doesn't leave her side for two days until he starts to question if he is good for her. She needs someone who can always be there, but he can't. He makes a decision and walks away from Kaitlyn leaving her heart broken. Do they find love together or what that it? Is what they have lost for forever.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:54 am:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww TTuTT This was great!