Dark Side

StarryEyedLondon
Dark Side
Summary: Harry Styles.
When most teenage girls hear this name, they go crazy. Their hearts flutter, their eyelashes bat, and their smiles widen. They think of the 'cheeky and flirty' personality he's come to be known by. They picture is chocolate curls, emerald eyes, and charming smile.
When I hear the name Harry Styles, I feel frightened. Scared. Embarrassed. I think all the times I cried over him, all the times he made me feel pain. I flip through the mental memories of being pushed into lockers, and being called ugly names. His emerald eyes girls love so much become menacing and dark. His smile becomes wicked, and his laugh. His laugh used to haunt my nightmares.
To most girls, Harry is a cute boy whose wink could melt their hearts and want to have his babies.
I suppose you could say I'm not most girls, because when I hear the name Harry Styles, I don't think of a band member. I don’t smile and giggle and blush. I cringe, and I mimic a face of disgust.
Because when I hear the name Harry Styles, I think of my childhood bully, whose words could break my heart.

“I promise I’ll help you.” And if there was one thing I didn’t break, it was promises.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

AngelCarsonisAwkwardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 9:59 am
This book is amazing!!!!!!!

WannaBeWriter3 said...
May 14, 2013 at 11:37 am
i have only one request.... WRITE MORE!! durring summer time i wrote my own fan fic. about 1D but it does not compare to your work!!!! this is amazballs!!

CheshireCat said...
um...You NEED to keep writing. I keep checking to see updates and I'm freaking out. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue I'm dying to know what happens next PLEASE

SteeleFire said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:33 am
Please keep writing!!!!!! This literally kept my attention for a good hour in class! D: Please, please, please keep writing.

Madster said...
Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:09 am
Oh my gosh more more! Love it!

Annette H. said...
Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:28 am
This is awsome write more please