New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Tell Me A Lie

Tell Me A Lie

Geneva H.
Tell Me A Lie
Summary: When Niall Horan needs a 'fake girlfriend' to stop the media from believing things that aren't true. He meets Geneva Hill, but when being a 'fake couple' one falls for the other. But can ones dark past ruin it all?

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, this was the best story I've ever read. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more.

Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:05 am:
Hi... I'm new to this whole thing, but from what I read so far, I like it!! Wait....no I love it!

DeeDee831 said...
When are you going to post the next one I'm dying I'm addicted to this!!!!!    

Mrs.Tomlinson96 said...
Sept. 11, 2013 at 10:44 am:
I love this story! It instantly had my attention and not just because it is about Niall. The storylne is pretty creative and I love the fact that you made it to seem realistic. I think alot of people can connect with Geniva and why she has trust issues...what can I say s*** happens. I cant wait for the next chapter! (And I hope everything is okay at home. Inoticed you saying there were problems. Ill be praying for you.)

JustAnotherOwl said...
I really like this story! It's a really cute idea, and I really love the two of them together! :) I really hope she can move on from her past and date Niall! My one teensy criticism is that it might be good to just edit the chapters before you post them (or even get someone to be your editor- sometimes it helps to have someone else look at it), because sometimes the grammar/spelling mistakes make things kind of confusing. But that's minor! Overall, I think this is really great and I love... (more »)

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:44 pm :
Thank you so much for this comment! It makes me smile knowing that someone likes it! I actually do have an eitor but she isn't very good (Don't tell her I said that!) Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!

Different_is_normal said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:38 pm:
I love this sooooo much please please please add more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.NiallHoran said...
Thank you so much! You seriously don't know how happy that makes me!

Louis_Tomlinson! replied...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:35 pm :
I am still in love with this book! ;) I want to read so much more! PLEASE Keep writting, :)

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:12 am:
I love this book! Its my favourite book that Ive read on here! Thank You SOOOOOO much for writing it, cant wait to read more!

Annettedanielle said...
Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:32 am:
This is really cool

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:03 pm :
Thank you!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:28 am:
I really like this one...Suspensful...now I wanna know why shes crying!

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:08 am :
I'm working on the next two chapters now! They'll be up by Friday but still have to be edited, I'm glad you're liking the story. It makes me really happy. :)

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:08 am :
I really like it soo much. Like i hope that me and my boyfriends relationship is just a set-up cause this is my first relationship. So wish my luck with my boyfriend and I. And think this story is really cute :3

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 am :
In my last post/comment i ment i hope my boyfriend and our relationship is't a set up i love him more than anything in the world

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:28 pm :
Thanks I really enjoy writing this! Hope everything with your boyfriend goes well!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:45 am:
I love it...wish there was more!

Narry_Palikson replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:24 am :
I know it is a great book...I wish there was more too...where did they go after the grocery store? Will Geneva and Niall actually, not fake, date? I need mt questions answered...Im gonna check back everyday to see if theres a new chapter

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:03 pm :
Hey! Sorry I haven't posted it in awhile! My computer isn't working and can only do it on the weekend! I'll try to post as much as today probably two or three chapters! Thank you guys for reading it!