Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Keeping Marie

Keeping Marie

Shelby M.
Keeping Marie
Summary: Marie glanced up when the bell on the café door tinkled. Two boys came in and her mind didn’t register that the bright blue eyes she met were Louis’s. They walked up to the counter while she refocused on her book. She needed to study this and understand it. Harry’s eyes were heavy on her face; she smiled up at him before looking back down.
The curly boy strode over and sat next to her at the tiny round table. “Oh, hi Harry.” Marie said, surprised to look over and see 1/5 of her idols sitting next to her. “I’m Marie.” She smiled, then, and realized her hair was a curly mess.
Harry dimpled, watching the brown girl twist her hair over her shoulder. “Well you know who I am,” He began and stopped when an addictive sound fell from her smiling lips. He wanted her to laugh again.
“Yeah, I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t.” Marie laughed again and took a sip of her caramel cappuccino.
Louis sat down next to Harry, placing their orders on the table. The girl blushed when her eyes met those bright blues. The curly boy watched the two; amused by her reaction to his taken band mate.
“Hi Louis.” Marie said and her eyes kept falling back to her book from his. Haz thought it was weird that Lou brought out this shyness when he didn’t.
“You’re not screaming,” Louis commented, pointing his loaded fork in her direction.

Damon_And_Stefans_MommaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awwwwww! Marie and Niall are soooooo cute together!

SteeleFire said...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:21 am:
Can I just say that I am in love with this?? Please write more. It honestly makes me happy to read stories like these, it also inspires me to continue mine :D keep up the good work.

HerHandsFitLikeMyTshirtThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:18 pm :
I have more written, it's about 300 pages long-hand. The hassle is typing it. But after next Friday I will be faithfully updating every fanfic Friday, so no worries.

Crystalrose729 said...
This is amazing! I love this story

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:39 am:
I love your writing...I just wish there was MORE!!!! It was so good, I couldnt take my eyes off it...My favorite is Harry, my second is Niall, but I could see where someone would fall for Niall more...Well thank you for writing this, it's very good and I LOVE it!!!

ShelbyLalaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:07 am :
I'll find a way to let you know when I post more. It'll maybe be today. I have to type more. I wrote it long hand...so yeah

White-Horse This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
HOORAY FOR ONE D! THis is the future Mrs. Horan, btw. :P

Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:33 am :
:D did you read it?