Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Question Marked

Question Marked

MckennaAnne
Question Marked
Summary: Kally Summers didn't want to go on this field trip to Alaska. but she didn't want to stay home either, since her unexplainable realistic dreams keep her up at night, she figured that she might as well go and have something worthwhile to look back on, on her last year of high school. What looked like a fun trip soon turned into panic, as she gets lost in a forest they were hiking in. Desperately looking for everyone she somehow ends up in a village with very odd people. And whats more, they are 100% positive she is their reincarnated Goddess that left them so long ago. While trying to plot ways to escape, her realistic dreams still conquer her nighttime and even creeping into her when she's wide awake. And who is that strange man that always turns up in her dreams? Realizing that he may be the answer to all her problems, she agrees to work with the strange people to help find him. But a simple task soon turns chaotic as Kally is thrust into a heart pumping adventure, that if she succeeds will forever change her fate, but if she fails billions will lose their lives. There's more at stake than what any of them ever realized.