New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Survival of Me

LunaNDPloom
Survival of Me
Summary: Izzy's life was great. Though her true parentage is a scandal, she has everything a girl could want. The handsome prince, the beautiful castle, the fancy parties, and the title of Lady Isabella. But when she's kidnapped by agents of a savage king, she's forced to adapt to her new lifestyle. But just as she thinks she could go home, she's thrown into a Match. She has to win. To lose is to die.

JK.87 said...
Okay,to start, I LOVED this, and you should write more. Second, I think that (if you haven't already) you should read Kristin Cashore' s Graceling. You' d probably like it. It' s written a lot like your story.  :D

AthenaSilverwolf replied...
Aug. 6, 2013 at 3:32 pm :
Yep I've read it! I love that book :) And more will come soon!

StellaDPloom said...
Must I even say it? Great job, as always. Although... the hibiscus flowers in the blue room should be blue-ish violet, not blue. Duh. :P just kiddin haha. Write more. :)

LunaNDPloom replied...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:29 pm :
hahaha thanks sis.

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:50 pm :
You two are sisters? StellaDPloom is your twin? That makes sense now. (Did StellaDPloom tell you about my writing, or did you just find it? Just curious........) :)

StellaDPloom replied...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:18 pm :
Haha yeah, twins <3 

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:25 am:

This is really good! Although it was abit fast and when you got to the jason part i got confused its good though :) :) :) :)