The Lost Halo

Saphira M.
The Lost Halo
Summary: Fourteen-year-old Jocelyn Knight is struggling through another year of living with only herself, her best friend, and dreadful memories and visions that keep reappearing. Something in the back of her mind tells her that this isn't just something that she can ignore. She's scared of what will happen to her, but she's also eager to finally solve the mystery behind her grandfather's death and what lurks in the forest ahead of her.
As Jocelyn begins to wonder about her safeguarded house she's lived in all her life, she discovers a strange and ancient power that is fading and only she can restore. With this unexpected new power, Jocelyn exposes a danger that could destroy everything she holds dear - and change the world forever.

Darbs1325 said...
May 17, 2012 at 6:16 pm:
I wasnt able to go to the next page(Stupid computer problems), but What I was able to read was great! keep up the great writing and I hope one day, I'll hear of a book that was published by you... :D

icecreamgirl15 said...
May 13, 2012 at 1:05 pm:

sounds like a good book! il check it out soon

Allicat001 said...
This is a really interesting topic and I hope you'll post more to this story:) Only thing I would do is to elaborate on Joss's feelings a little more throughout, but otherwise I really like this!

Kylah replied...
Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:23 pm :
Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitly start posting new chapters :D

C.K.Snow said...
This seems like a very interesting novel. I'll check it out.