New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Wolves

Author's note: My names Chris and I've got a lot of different story lines I'm working with; if you ever want to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My names Chris and I've got a lot of different story lines I'm working with; if you ever want to read over my works in progress feel free to friend me on teen ink and ask for my email.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Intro

Wolves Chris M. There is an old Japanese folktale that has been told for over centuries. It is a story of brother hood, compassion, and justice. Long ago during the time of this folktale there was a demon samurai. It had armor of shining purple with spikes tipped with poison. Its eyes glowed a dark red, its face concealed by a mask of skulls. His blade was huge. It was extremely heavy to the hands of mere men. This demon was sent for blood and souls to send down to the abyss of hell for his master, the devil himself, to feast on. He ravaged the old lands of my country, and just when absolutely all hope was lost two heroes’ emerged and shined the light of hope back upon the people of the old. Namikasha and Azlam, the Setaki brothers. The two samurai were known for their deadly knew fighting styles and enchanted swords, Darkness and Eclipse. The two after witnessing the aftermath of the demons attack on a defenseless village decided to send him back to his master. They journeyed far across the lands, through extreme heats and colds they tracked the demon; following the trail of death and destruction he left in his wake. They would’ve followed him to the very ends of this earth, but they had needed not. The two had come upon a peaceful valley of which they intended to spend the eve. There the demon ambushed and engaged the weary brothers. Ultimately Namikasha would lose his life protecting his brother, and Azlam would thrust the demons own blade into its skull. The demon raised into the air with screeches of pain as it was anguished back to its master, Azlam had won. This story told of the three treasured blades along with the three legendary samurai’s armor hidden away in the mountains around that valley. I, a female proctor of the Red House of Reapers, never thought this to be true. That was until I met a certain young Yakuza gangster.

WSwilliamsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 4:19 pm:
I liked your story. Sorry, i only read part of it, since I'm busy with other stuff. I was always interested in Japanese culture (mostly with anime and manga) and perfectly displayed the lifestyles of the yakuza. If you get this published, try adding more brutality and show the relationship between the character and the yakuza. Otherwise, good work

Junpei replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 5:43 pm :
Thanks; but Kaysie's background is being in a Yakuza family, the majority of the story is based around the undead society which factors in around the end of the story.

WSwilliamsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:19 pm :
My bad. i might have missed that because I had to rush through it.

Junpei replied...
Mar. 20, 2012 at 8:08 pm :
It's all good; and this is to anyone who took interest in this story you should check out Red the Ending which i just uploaded