New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Pack

Author's note: I Have Worked On This For 2 Years, I Hope You Enjoy.
Author's note: I Have Worked On This For 2 Years, I Hope You Enjoy.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Prouloge

We Were Racing. Fell, my twin brother, my eldest sister, also pregnant sister, Larka, my other sister Kipcha. I was in the lead, as we got to the house, I darted in side inside, then stopped in my tracks, a gut wrenching feeling telling me something was wrong. I looked around; I smelled iron and rust, metal, gunpowder. I was scared. I looked in, and turned the light on, I screamed with out realizing it, Fell, Larka, and Kipcha came in looking alarmed. There was a gory sight, Fells pale face turned green, Larka ran for the phone, and Kipcha fainted, I fell to my knees in a puddle of blood. Dark crimson blood seeped into my pant legs. My mother’s cold dead body, a hole in her head, shattered pieces of her skull on the floor, lay before me, I saw what seemed to be her brain through the hole, mashed up and dead in her head from the bullet. The note- “Look Once Look Twice, For T’is Death I Wish to Entice”

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Anonymous said...
This is fantastic! All I'm going to say is that the names are a little odd and that makes it a little hard to follow, and at some points you capitalize to many words. Other than that, this is great!