THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 Next »

Turning in

I ran to my house after another day of school, practically yelling in my head: WOO HOO!!!! I get to go to Shadow Camp Tuesday!

“I’m home!” I shouted to my stepmother.

“Whatever!” she called back. As usual she doesn’t care.

I ran up to my room to pack for Tuesday.

That night I could hardly sleep. All I could think is, well. . . you know. . . CAMP! It stuck in my head like it was chained there.

Oh come on! Sleep! I told myself. SLEEP! After ten minutes of counting sheep and thinking of bedy-by land, I was finally able to pass out just like my stepmother does on the couch.

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!! RING!!! Sounded my alarm clock. “UGH! I didn’t get any sleep!” I yelled at the alarm clock.

I then got up and got dressed for school. After that I ran downstairs for breakfast.

“Good Morning!” said my stepmother as I walked over to the counter to get a bowl of cereal.

“Um. . . Hi?! Did you hit your head or something because you seem a little nice now?!” I said really shocked that she actually acknowledged my existence.

“Well one more day and you will be outta here and I will have this place all to myself” Se said meanly. But I didn’t care. I was still shocked she actually said good morning to me.

“No” I said. “I think you are starting to like me” I teased her.

“Hey! Know I don’t I’m just happy your going for, two days” She said snottily.

“No, you have to admit you like me” I replied teasingly again.

“Yeah whatever” she said and walked into the living-room.

“SHE LIKES ME!!!” I screamed.

“KNOW SHE DOESN’T” my stepmother yelled back. And with that enlightening thought, I headed off for school.

“OK everyone today, the Camp form is due, please pass them up” Mrs. Mearany said, then fixed me with another cold glare.

“One down, two more to go” I muttered. You see, Mrs. Mearany usually, gives me three glares a day. Yeah I know, I’m so special! Usually she gives me a glare at the beginning at math class, in the middle of math class, and at the end of math class. Yeah my math teacher is weird like that.

“If any one has their payments for camp you can pass those up to” Mrs. Mearany said.

I got out the check and passed it up to her.

“I will defiantly check to see if you payed all the money” she fixed me with another glare.

Wow one more glare then I’m use to! I’m so special!

This book has 57 comments. Post your own now!

GhostBeam said...
Apr. 18 at 6:22 pm
Was the little girl a Vampire or something?           I like It.           Good Work.             Keep Writing.  

Free.SpiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 7 at 3:20 pm
Aw, thank you! And basically, she's a beast haha xP thank you for reading! ~ Free :)(; 

hydes13 said...
the story was very interesting..if i say so myself. But, the author of this piece had a few gramatic errors. Once he/she gets more exprienced little or no errors will be there. P.S. It should have been longer.  

Feb. 5 at 10:21 am
Thanks for posting! And yeah,  I do have a lot of grammatical errors in this story, it was my first, and I also need to work on lengthening my stories XD    ~ Free :)(;

Hadi I. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:37 am

I've read the comments first and i thought it will be bored when the comment said it's like twillight.But personally, it is different. I love its timeline~Really like ur story :D

From beginning story, i already thrilled!

Free.Me.Maybe.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Thank you so much! And thanks for reading my story! It's greatly appreciated!

~ Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...
Welcome..! keep going and never stop write,ok?  :)

Oh don't worry! I will NEVER stop writing until I get published!!! :D Thanks for for the comments! :D:D I'm working on the sequal now! :)

Hadi I. replied...

U means sequel ? wow.. that's GREAT ! :D

Nway, wish u good luck for ur work..dnt worri u'll get published~
PEACE :B

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Awww, thanks! :D I just need to work on grammar and lengthning my stories :)

~Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...

Yupp. You hve talent and i can see ur hardwork there. :D 

Nway,sorry bcoz im don't have any story/book to share.Heee i have no talent in this field.So, people like you please dnt waste ur talent~ :)

PEACE :B

Free.Happy.Person.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:36 am
Thank you for reading and commenting! I do really appreciate it! :D   ~Free :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I <3 the cover. It looks REALLY COOL ;)

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank you soooo much! Did you like the book? :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Sorry, only looked at the cover.

I'll post again when I finish it.

Although, from the summary, it sounds REALLY good.

Thank you so much! And I hope you like it! :)(:

OMG!!! This was SOOOOO GOOD. I my mind, i imagined the beast as a cross between a werewolf and a vampire. You should TOTALLY make a sequel. Also, I don't know why, but this reminds me of 1 of your other books Problems of a Ten Year Old Girl (probably because I read it before this). Anyway, Both are REALLY GOOD. Keep on writing! :D

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You made my day!!!! Yeah, and I'm still writing the sequel. Its probably not going to be done for a while because I have SOOO many other stories I have to finish! Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories! :)(:

That's okay. I bet it'll still be good.

By the way, do you think you could read my book: We Are Who We Are

It also has a "supernatural" creature. 

The book has "beasts" in it also.

yeah! I would love to read it!!!! But I have to get off right now! I'm looking forward to reading it!!! :)(: