THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 Next »

Get it Signed or Don't Go at all

After school I rode the bus home and went into my house quietly. No doubt that my stepmother was probably passed out on the couch . I peeked in to the living-room, and to find my stepmother snoring like a bear on the couch. I stayed away from my stepmother so she wouldn’t be grouchy when I told her I need three hundred dollars for a camping trip. So instead I went into the kitchen to make my hard to pros-wade stepmother a snack. After at least twenty minutes of redoing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich five times I finally got to perfection, or at least an OK looking sandwich. I walked into the living-room to find my stepmother watching TV. Good shes awake I thought to myself.

“Hi mom! I just made you a sandwich!” I said brightly plastering on a fake smile.

She looked me, then took the plate. Between bite fulls she said:

“OK whats up? I know you hate me, what do you want now?” she glared at me.

Wow! I thought. She is good! She like knows me inside and out! CRAP!

“Well you, there is this camp, and I really wanted to go” I replied, putting on another fake smile.

“OK first of all you can cut it out with the smiles because I know that your faking it and it’s starting to get really creepy” she said meanly. “Second of all, how much is?” she asked.

“Huh? What” I said distracted that she actually got this far and not just saying no right when I said I wanted to go to camp.

“How much is camp?!” she said annoyed.

“Oh um. . . three hundred dollars” I said. I expected to her to scream no way in my ear and smack me silly, but she just said: “Let me see the sheet”. So I gave it to her.

She read it over twice, so she wouldn’t miss anything. After she looked up at me and gave me a look over, think if I deserved to go or not. Shes probably going to say no! I thought to myself.

“Get me a pen so I can sign” she ordered.

Oh my gosh! I screamed in my head. Shes letting me go! Wait a minute! shes letting me go! there’s probably some sort of catch! She would never let me go for free! I thought angrily to myself.

I gave her the pen, and she signed. I looked at her.

“OK, so whats the catch?” I asked annoyed that I hadn’t thought about it before.

“The catch is. . .” she started.

I new it! It new! she won’t let me go for free! I thought again.

“That you will be away so I won’t be stressed about you being in my life!” she said fixing me with a glare.

That’s it?! Wow that’s nothing! I don’t even care that what she was mean! I get to go to the camp! I thought to myself so excited that I was practically hoping up and down.

You may think that me going to camp is a good thing but, . . . It was the worst mistake. . . EVER!

This book has 57 comments. Post your own now!

GhostBeam said...
Apr. 18 at 6:22 pm
Was the little girl a Vampire or something?           I like It.           Good Work.             Keep Writing.  

Free.SpiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 7 at 3:20 pm
Aw, thank you! And basically, she's a beast haha xP thank you for reading! ~ Free :)(; 

hydes13 said...
the story was very interesting..if i say so myself. But, the author of this piece had a few gramatic errors. Once he/she gets more exprienced little or no errors will be there. P.S. It should have been longer.  

Feb. 5 at 10:21 am
Thanks for posting! And yeah,  I do have a lot of grammatical errors in this story, it was my first, and I also need to work on lengthening my stories XD    ~ Free :)(;

Hadi I. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:37 am

I've read the comments first and i thought it will be bored when the comment said it's like twillight.But personally, it is different. I love its timeline~Really like ur story :D

From beginning story, i already thrilled!

Free.Me.Maybe.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Thank you so much! And thanks for reading my story! It's greatly appreciated!

~ Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...
Welcome..! keep going and never stop write,ok?  :)

Oh don't worry! I will NEVER stop writing until I get published!!! :D Thanks for for the comments! :D:D I'm working on the sequal now! :)

Hadi I. replied...

U means sequel ? wow.. that's GREAT ! :D

Nway, wish u good luck for ur work..dnt worri u'll get published~
PEACE :B

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Awww, thanks! :D I just need to work on grammar and lengthning my stories :)

~Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...

Yupp. You hve talent and i can see ur hardwork there. :D 

Nway,sorry bcoz im don't have any story/book to share.Heee i have no talent in this field.So, people like you please dnt waste ur talent~ :)

PEACE :B

Free.Happy.Person.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:36 am
Thank you for reading and commenting! I do really appreciate it! :D   ~Free :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I <3 the cover. It looks REALLY COOL ;)

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank you soooo much! Did you like the book? :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Sorry, only looked at the cover.

I'll post again when I finish it.

Although, from the summary, it sounds REALLY good.

Thank you so much! And I hope you like it! :)(:

OMG!!! This was SOOOOO GOOD. I my mind, i imagined the beast as a cross between a werewolf and a vampire. You should TOTALLY make a sequel. Also, I don't know why, but this reminds me of 1 of your other books Problems of a Ten Year Old Girl (probably because I read it before this). Anyway, Both are REALLY GOOD. Keep on writing! :D

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You made my day!!!! Yeah, and I'm still writing the sequel. Its probably not going to be done for a while because I have SOOO many other stories I have to finish! Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories! :)(:

That's okay. I bet it'll still be good.

By the way, do you think you could read my book: We Are Who We Are

It also has a "supernatural" creature. 

The book has "beasts" in it also.

yeah! I would love to read it!!!! But I have to get off right now! I'm looking forward to reading it!!! :)(: