New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

School

The bus came to an erupting halt. I was finally at school, six hours of pure learning and not having to worry about being kicked in the butt.

“Hey Kayla!” said a boy with deep blue eyes and shaggy brown hair.

“Whats up Mason?” I asked.

“ How did it go with your idiotic stepmother?” Mason asked.

“Like the usual, she wanted to kick my but down the stairs and I wanted to rip her guts out” I said.

“Wow, that was pretty harsh, harsher than last weeks update” Mason replied.

“Well she did kick me all the way down the stairs” I defended myself.

“Yeah I guess that would make me want to rip my stepmothers guts out to” he replied.

“Yeah well, you don’t have a stepmother, you, have a really nice mother who bakes cookies every time you wave your little magic wand” I replied sarcastically.

“Come on now, I told you a million times, it’s a piton twirlier, not a magic wand” said Mason.

So I can set you straight. Mason, is in band. But, since he was so bad, they let him be entertainment and decided he should be, a piton twirlier.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever” I replied while we headed for school.

“Hey Lain! you have to go to the office! Mr. Pit said so” called a boy with blond hair and light blue eyes.

“Since when have people started calling you by your last name?” I asked Mason.

“Don’t know, they must really respect me” Mason said.

“Oh yeah, respect a guy who holds a wand up and twirls it like a pretty pink fairy!” I replied sarcastically.

“It’s a wand” He said shortly, then stalked off.

“You know, that you will have to apologize, right?” said a girl from behind me.

“Cura! Oh my gosh! Your here! How was your trip to Hawaii?” I asked Cura.

So I can catch you up, Cura is like my BFF. She is has pretty dark skin and has beautiful dark brown eyes and long dark brown hair. She just went to Hawaii and now her skin even looks darker. She was away for about a week and I missed her like crazy. Cura, Mason, and me are a bunch of goof balls. We stick together like were super glued to each other.

“It was really fun! I wish you could have gone! I missed you so much!” Cura replied.

“Yeah I missed you to, so where did you go?, what did you see?” I asked.

“It was mostly beautiful beaches, and huge gorgeous hotels, also a I did a lot of site seeing, we went to different islands to” she replied.

“Sweet! I wish I could have gone, but my stupid step-”

“I know, I know, your stepmother wouldn’t let you go” finished Cura.

“Yep” I said.

“Hey, where is Mason anyway?” Cura asked.

“Oh, some of his friends came and grabbed him, they told him he had to go see Mr. Pit” I replied.

“Oh gosh, I hope he isn’t in trouble ” Cura said nervously.

“Nah, Mason is not in trouble. I mean what could he do wrong. his Mr. Perfect, well, except for playing any instrument” I said jokingly.

“Kayla Ann Pettersburge! That, is so mean!” glared Cura. But I knew she was trying to hide a smile and a laugh.

“Oh come on, it wasn’t that bad” I said as I entered the school building and headed for my locker.

“Yes it was” she stated and started to walk off towards her locker.

“And Cura! You know I don’t like you calling me by my last name!” I hollered after her.

“I know that’s why I said it” she called back over her shoulder.

Then I headed off for my first class of the day. . .

GhostBeamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 6:22 pm:
Was the little girl a Vampire or something?           I like It.           Good Work.             Keep Writing.  

hydes13 said...
the story was very interesting..if i say so myself. But, the author of this piece had a few gramatic errors. Once he/she gets more exprienced little or no errors will be there. P.S. It should have been longer.  

Free.SpiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 5 at 10:21 am :
Thanks for posting! And yeah,  I do have a lot of grammatical errors in this story, it was my first, and I also need to work on lengthening my stories XD    ~ Free :)(;

Hadi I. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:37 am:

I've read the comments first and i thought it will be bored when the comment said it's like twillight.But personally, it is different. I love its timeline~Really like ur story :D

From beginning story, i already thrilled!

Free.Me.Maybe.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:38 pm :

Thank you so much! And thanks for reading my story! It's greatly appreciated!

~ Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:46 pm :
Welcome..! keep going and never stop write,ok?  :)

Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:17 pm :
Oh don't worry! I will NEVER stop writing until I get published!!! :D Thanks for for the comments! :D:D I'm working on the sequal now! :)

Hadi I. replied...
Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:00 pm :

U means sequel ? wow.. that's GREAT ! :D

Nway, wish u good luck for ur work..dnt worri u'll get published~
PEACE :B

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 5:22 pm :

Awww, thanks! :D I just need to work on grammar and lengthning my stories :)

~Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...
Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:57 pm :

Yupp. You hve talent and i can see ur hardwork there. :D 

Nway,sorry bcoz im don't have any story/book to share.Heee i have no talent in this field.So, people like you please dnt waste ur talent~ :)

PEACE :B

Free.Happy.Person.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:36 am :
Thank you for reading and commenting! I do really appreciate it! :D   ~Free :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm:
I <3 the cover. It looks REALLY COOL ;)

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 1:23 pm :
thank you soooo much! Did you like the book? :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm :

Sorry, only looked at the cover.

I'll post again when I finish it.

Although, from the summary, it sounds REALLY good.

Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:08 pm :
Thank you so much! And I hope you like it! :)(:

Feb. 26, 2012 at 3:03 pm :
OMG!!! This was SOOOOO GOOD. I my mind, i imagined the beast as a cross between a werewolf and a vampire. You should TOTALLY make a sequel. Also, I don't know why, but this reminds me of 1 of your other books Problems of a Ten Year Old Girl (probably because I read it before this). Anyway, Both are REALLY GOOD. Keep on writing! :D

Feb. 26, 2012 at 5:05 pm :
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You made my day!!!! Yeah, and I'm still writing the sequel. Its probably not going to be done for a while because I have SOOO many other stories I have to finish! Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories! :)(:

Feb. 26, 2012 at 5:57 pm :

That's okay. I bet it'll still be good.

By the way, do you think you could read my book: We Are Who We Are

It also has a "supernatural" creature. 

The book has "beasts" in it also.

Feb. 26, 2012 at 6:47 pm :
yeah! I would love to read it!!!! But I have to get off right now! I'm looking forward to reading it!!! :)(:

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:56 pm:
Just so you know, I switched my username to: Winged.Living.Free from writerfreak21231 :)(: