THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19

Epilogue

I ran to catch the bus as everyone loaded up. I looked over my shoulder to get one last glance at the retched camp.

So long! I will never see you again! I though happily.

I climbed on the bus heaving my suitcase in a position that was most comfortable. I leaned up against the window gazing out solemnly.

Then in the corner of my eye, I saw something. . . I turned to my right. . . to see. . . The beast. . .

I gazed in shock and horror. How could she be alive? Stared at her. That means. . . I’m still the beast.

I was so horrified I could hardly breath. It was like a title wave just crashed over me. I stared. . . she smiled at me. . . wickedly. . . I am. . . THE BEAST. . .
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19

This book has 57 comments. Post your own now!

GhostBeam said...
Apr. 18 at 6:22 pm
Was the little girl a Vampire or something?           I like It.           Good Work.             Keep Writing.  

Free.SpiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 7 at 3:20 pm
Aw, thank you! And basically, she's a beast haha xP thank you for reading! ~ Free :)(; 

hydes13 said...
the story was very interesting..if i say so myself. But, the author of this piece had a few gramatic errors. Once he/she gets more exprienced little or no errors will be there. P.S. It should have been longer.  

Feb. 5 at 10:21 am
Thanks for posting! And yeah,  I do have a lot of grammatical errors in this story, it was my first, and I also need to work on lengthening my stories XD    ~ Free :)(;

Hadi I. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:37 am

I've read the comments first and i thought it will be bored when the comment said it's like twillight.But personally, it is different. I love its timeline~Really like ur story :D

From beginning story, i already thrilled!

Free.Me.Maybe.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Thank you so much! And thanks for reading my story! It's greatly appreciated!

~ Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...
Welcome..! keep going and never stop write,ok?  :)

Oh don't worry! I will NEVER stop writing until I get published!!! :D Thanks for for the comments! :D:D I'm working on the sequal now! :)

Hadi I. replied...

U means sequel ? wow.. that's GREAT ! :D

Nway, wish u good luck for ur work..dnt worri u'll get published~
PEACE :B

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Awww, thanks! :D I just need to work on grammar and lengthning my stories :)

~Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...

Yupp. You hve talent and i can see ur hardwork there. :D 

Nway,sorry bcoz im don't have any story/book to share.Heee i have no talent in this field.So, people like you please dnt waste ur talent~ :)

PEACE :B

Free.Happy.Person.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:36 am
Thank you for reading and commenting! I do really appreciate it! :D   ~Free :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I <3 the cover. It looks REALLY COOL ;)

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank you soooo much! Did you like the book? :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Sorry, only looked at the cover.

I'll post again when I finish it.

Although, from the summary, it sounds REALLY good.

Thank you so much! And I hope you like it! :)(:

OMG!!! This was SOOOOO GOOD. I my mind, i imagined the beast as a cross between a werewolf and a vampire. You should TOTALLY make a sequel. Also, I don't know why, but this reminds me of 1 of your other books Problems of a Ten Year Old Girl (probably because I read it before this). Anyway, Both are REALLY GOOD. Keep on writing! :D

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You made my day!!!! Yeah, and I'm still writing the sequel. Its probably not going to be done for a while because I have SOOO many other stories I have to finish! Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories! :)(:

That's okay. I bet it'll still be good.

By the way, do you think you could read my book: We Are Who We Are

It also has a "supernatural" creature. 

The book has "beasts" in it also.

yeah! I would love to read it!!!! But I have to get off right now! I'm looking forward to reading it!!! :)(: