New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

my Story

My story, you probably think is going to end like a happy little fairy tale. Well I can tell you one thing, suspect the worst. I’m telling you, this story IS a true horror. . .

“Kayla! get your butt down here or I'm coming up there and kicking it down!” said my mother. Well, stepmother anyway. she is a real brat, not me. Let me get to the point. . . I hate her. My old mom was sweet. And well, my dad and I loved her. My dad died when I was nine. He was in a car accident and well. . . the doctors couldn't save him. He died. My mom she died when I was born. Even though I never even new her, my dad told me wonderful stories about her. Before my dad got into the car accident, he made the worst mistake of his life, he married Marla Edean Pittersburge. My stupid stepmother. My life is like the Cinderella story, but without a happy ending. Yeah, my life is miserable. But, I guess I could say my life isn’t as bad as Cinderellas. I mean I have awesome friends at school.

Most people in my grade hate going to school. But for me it is like a get-away-spa from my stepmother. Anyway my life to sum it up for you, sucks.

I ran downstairs hurrying so she won’t kick my butt down the stairs. seriously, she actually did that once to me. I was in the bathroom then walked out. I went over to the stairs then, BAM! my butt got a beating and I tumbled all the way down the stairs. She didn’t even care. She just walked right by and said: “That’s what you get for not hurrying!” What a complete idiot!

“Hurry Kayla, your going to miss the bus!” she said, then added: “But not that I care, You will just have to walk then anyway”. She glared at me with her ugly mud brown eyes and then walked off.

“I hate her” I grumbled to myself then grabbed my lunch and ran to catch the bus.

“I really hate her”

t-time24 said...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:31 am:
i really enjoyed reading the start of this book lol it has great sarcasm which i love haha <3 i will finish readin this For sure but i gotta get off line rite now :) lol but keep writin cuz ur amazin!! :)

t-time24 replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 9:58 am :
OMG!!! the endin was awesome!! U had me hooked from the begining!!! :) I LOVE this book!!! :D

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 10:06 am :

thanks because i have another series out its called alien invasion series book one: the caller. Maybe if u like this story you will probably like the caller. If u could,  could u check it out? I need more feedback!

thanks!!! :)(:

t-time24 replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 8:10 pm :

yea lol ill check out :)

Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:54 am :
thanks so much! :)(:

t-time24 replied...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 12:44 pm :
mhmh np!!! i really enjoy ur writn style n ur wording in your stories!! :D you are by far one of my favorites lol !! :) keep writng, cuz ur future looks bright!!! :D <3

Aug. 13, 2011 at 11:40 am :
aww thanks ur making me blush! thank you sooo much! U lifted my spirits. Before i had negative comments that i probably wont be a writer one day, but i tryed to ignore that. Thank you soo much for reading! :)(:

t-time24 replied...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 5:52 pm :
mhm np!! but im only speakin the truth but dont listen to those ppl cuz they dont no what there talkin about :) so dont let them get u down!!! :) keep it up!!! :D

Aug. 13, 2011 at 6:08 pm :
smile smile smile!!! thats what your making me do!!! :)(:

DirectingGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 11:16 am:
I have to get off line but I AM going to finish reading this!!!(: Just to let you know haha!

Aug. 2, 2011 at 12:44 pm :
Thanks! Hope u like it!!!!! :)(:

Andy B. said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:36 am:
Nice sense of humor! Very captivating beginning!

Jul. 25, 2011 at 12:52 pm :
thanks for the comment! and thanks for reading! :)(:

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 2:52 pm:
if u read this book, please post comments and feedback on how u liked it or not. thanks! :)(:

HaleyStar said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:13 pm:

"Step-idiot!" Ha I love it.

I wrote a book called Glimpse, you might want to check it out, I just submitted it, but when it comes out, I'd appreciate it if youreadit.  

Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:49 am :
Yeah difently! thanks for the postive comment! and thanks for reading!