THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

my Story

My story, you probably think is going to end like a happy little fairy tale. Well I can tell you one thing, suspect the worst. I’m telling you, this story IS a true horror. . .

“Kayla! get your butt down here or I'm coming up there and kicking it down!” said my mother. Well, stepmother anyway. she is a real brat, not me. Let me get to the point. . . I hate her. My old mom was sweet. And well, my dad and I loved her. My dad died when I was nine. He was in a car accident and well. . . the doctors couldn't save him. He died. My mom she died when I was born. Even though I never even new her, my dad told me wonderful stories about her. Before my dad got into the car accident, he made the worst mistake of his life, he married Marla Edean Pittersburge. My stupid stepmother. My life is like the Cinderella story, but without a happy ending. Yeah, my life is miserable. But, I guess I could say my life isn’t as bad as Cinderellas. I mean I have awesome friends at school.

Most people in my grade hate going to school. But for me it is like a get-away-spa from my stepmother. Anyway my life to sum it up for you, sucks.

I ran downstairs hurrying so she won’t kick my butt down the stairs. seriously, she actually did that once to me. I was in the bathroom then walked out. I went over to the stairs then, BAM! my butt got a beating and I tumbled all the way down the stairs. She didn’t even care. She just walked right by and said: “That’s what you get for not hurrying!” What a complete idiot!

“Hurry Kayla, your going to miss the bus!” she said, then added: “But not that I care, You will just have to walk then anyway”. She glared at me with her ugly mud brown eyes and then walked off.

“I hate her” I grumbled to myself then grabbed my lunch and ran to catch the bus.

“I really hate her”

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:56 pm:
Just so you know, I switched my username to: Winged.Living.Free from writerfreak21231 :)(:

MaxRide said...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 8:43 am:
I love it! I like that you added my name in there too :) That was sweet. Write more, I love your work!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:31 pm :
Thank you sooo much!

Cloudyday92 said...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 1:29 am:
You are a lovely writer. I definately see some Stephanie Meyer in you! :D Please continue to do what you do!

Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:22 am :
Thanky you soooo much! I will check out some of ur work! :)(:

Tarnished.Free.ShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:04 pm :
Thanks So much! :D I keep rereading this, and i feel like a wrote it like a little kid! But thank you! :D  ~ Free :)(:

b-ballplayaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WRITER FREAK! I have urgent news. It's Ian, and my first book is coming soon! I just finished the first part!

Oct. 19, 2011 at 6:16 pm :
first of all dont give away your first name and second of all GREAT JOB!!!!!! :)(:

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 5:23 am :
b-ball playa? what kind of a screen name is that?

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Sorry, I forgot to comment on this earlier. I didn't have an account.

But anyway, this book is really good! I liked the cliffhanger at the end! Sure, there were a few grammar and spelling issues, but other than that, it was great.

Keep up the good writing!

P.S. PLEASE don't become the next Stephanie Meyer.

Oct. 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm :
ha ha! Dont worry I will! ha ha :)(:

dragonbee said...
amazing!!!!!!!!! ur for sure going to be the new stephaine meyer

Sept. 17, 2011 at 1:35 pm :
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! i feel so special! Thanks again!!!!! I will read some of ur work!

Kay... said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:03 am:
you really deserve 5 stars for this amazing story....would u please read my one and only story called The Kiss of Death, thank you...x

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 8:29 am :
wow! thank you soooooooo much for  giving me five stars! Yeah and i will read your story for sure!!!! Thanks again! :)(:

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I was sooo shocked when THE BEAST got fourth place for top voted in the novel section. Thank you so much to the fans that read this story!!! And don't worry, if u liked this first story, im writing the sequal!!! Write On!!!! :)(:

Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:57 am :
whoever gave me two stars can u please tell me why? :)(:

actually now it is: jellotinisjiggly24

Dec. 18, 2011 at 4:04 pm :
my username is back to what it was orginally :)(:

Malrox21213This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh and my new user name is now: Malrox21213 instead of: writerfreak21231.