New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

The page

Mrs. Mearany, was a tall, black haired, brown eyed, math teacher. You see, I’m not that great at math so, Mrs. Mearany is my daily math teacher. Shes pretty strick and is constantly watching me with her big beady brown eyes. I hate it, shes like my stepmother, ugh! That’s what have been trying to get away from at school! One more idiot like my stepmother, and I’m going to start bailing school and lock myself up in my room!
“OK everyone” started Mrs. Mearany, fixing me with a bead glare.

“Lets take out are notebooks and list all the steps of, orders of operations. Then write what PEMDAS means” she instructed.

So you know what PEMDAS means, all tell you. It stands for, parentheses, Exponents, multiplication, dividing, adding, and subtraction, or please excuse my dear Aunt Sally. Yep, it’s pretty cool what you can do to long things and turn them into something short.

Right after I was done writing out what PEMDAS meant, Mrs. Mearany handed out a piece of paper. It read:

SCHOOL FIELD TRIP: To Shadow Camp.

This trip will be an exciting opportunity that your child would not want to miss. This trip will last two days, in the open fresh air. Some activities your child would be doing is:

1. being taught survival skills

2. learning to take care of animals

3. learning how to start a fire

4. learning how to use a boat

5. learning archery

6. learning how to mark a trail so you won’t get lost

7. going to a dance

Please do not miss out on this exciting opportunity sign up! Your child and the school will be going April thirtieth. The cost of this trip is $300.00 per child. Hope you sign up!

Sincerely: Robert A. Pit

Wow, my step-idiot, would NEVER! let me go to this camp. I’m probably going have to pros-wade her to let me go. Darn it! stupid stepmother!

“The sheet I passed out to you is to be signed and turned in tomorrow” she instructed.

Oh great, now I only have one day to pros-wade my mean and idiotic stepmother to actually let me go to this camp! just great!

After she told us a little more about the camp the bell finally rang. I walked out of class and headed to my locker to get my things for my next class. . .

t-time24 said...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:31 am:
i really enjoyed reading the start of this book lol it has great sarcasm which i love haha <3 i will finish readin this For sure but i gotta get off line rite now :) lol but keep writin cuz ur amazin!! :)

t-time24 replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 9:58 am :
OMG!!! the endin was awesome!! U had me hooked from the begining!!! :) I LOVE this book!!! :D

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 10:06 am :

thanks because i have another series out its called alien invasion series book one: the caller. Maybe if u like this story you will probably like the caller. If u could,  could u check it out? I need more feedback!

thanks!!! :)(:

t-time24 replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 8:10 pm :

yea lol ill check out :)

Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:54 am :
thanks so much! :)(:

t-time24 replied...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 12:44 pm :
mhmh np!!! i really enjoy ur writn style n ur wording in your stories!! :D you are by far one of my favorites lol !! :) keep writng, cuz ur future looks bright!!! :D <3

Aug. 13, 2011 at 11:40 am :
aww thanks ur making me blush! thank you sooo much! U lifted my spirits. Before i had negative comments that i probably wont be a writer one day, but i tryed to ignore that. Thank you soo much for reading! :)(:

t-time24 replied...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 5:52 pm :
mhm np!! but im only speakin the truth but dont listen to those ppl cuz they dont no what there talkin about :) so dont let them get u down!!! :) keep it up!!! :D

Aug. 13, 2011 at 6:08 pm :
smile smile smile!!! thats what your making me do!!! :)(:

DirectingGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 11:16 am:
I have to get off line but I AM going to finish reading this!!!(: Just to let you know haha!

Aug. 2, 2011 at 12:44 pm :
Thanks! Hope u like it!!!!! :)(:

Andy B. said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:36 am:
Nice sense of humor! Very captivating beginning!

Jul. 25, 2011 at 12:52 pm :
thanks for the comment! and thanks for reading! :)(:

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 2:52 pm:
if u read this book, please post comments and feedback on how u liked it or not. thanks! :)(:

HaleyStar said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:13 pm:

"Step-idiot!" Ha I love it.

I wrote a book called Glimpse, you might want to check it out, I just submitted it, but when it comes out, I'd appreciate it if youreadit.  

Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:49 am :
Yeah difently! thanks for the postive comment! and thanks for reading!