THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

School

The bus came to an erupting halt. I was finally at school, six hours of pure learning and not having to worry about being kicked in the butt.

“Hey Kayla!” said a boy with deep blue eyes and shaggy brown hair.

“Whats up Mason?” I asked.

“ How did it go with your idiotic stepmother?” Mason asked.

“Like the usual, she wanted to kick my but down the stairs and I wanted to rip her guts out” I said.

“Wow, that was pretty harsh, harsher than last weeks update” Mason replied.

“Well she did kick me all the way down the stairs” I defended myself.

“Yeah I guess that would make me want to rip my stepmothers guts out to” he replied.

“Yeah well, you don’t have a stepmother, you, have a really nice mother who bakes cookies every time you wave your little magic wand” I replied sarcastically.

“Come on now, I told you a million times, it’s a piton twirlier, not a magic wand” said Mason.

So I can set you straight. Mason, is in band. But, since he was so bad, they let him be entertainment and decided he should be, a piton twirlier.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever” I replied while we headed for school.

“Hey Lain! you have to go to the office! Mr. Pit said so” called a boy with blond hair and light blue eyes.

“Since when have people started calling you by your last name?” I asked Mason.

“Don’t know, they must really respect me” Mason said.

“Oh yeah, respect a guy who holds a wand up and twirls it like a pretty pink fairy!” I replied sarcastically.

“It’s a wand” He said shortly, then stalked off.

“You know, that you will have to apologize, right?” said a girl from behind me.

“Cura! Oh my gosh! Your here! How was your trip to Hawaii?” I asked Cura.

So I can catch you up, Cura is like my BFF. She is has pretty dark skin and has beautiful dark brown eyes and long dark brown hair. She just went to Hawaii and now her skin even looks darker. She was away for about a week and I missed her like crazy. Cura, Mason, and me are a bunch of goof balls. We stick together like were super glued to each other.

“It was really fun! I wish you could have gone! I missed you so much!” Cura replied.

“Yeah I missed you to, so where did you go?, what did you see?” I asked.

“It was mostly beautiful beaches, and huge gorgeous hotels, also a I did a lot of site seeing, we went to different islands to” she replied.

“Sweet! I wish I could have gone, but my stupid step-”

“I know, I know, your stepmother wouldn’t let you go” finished Cura.

“Yep” I said.

“Hey, where is Mason anyway?” Cura asked.

“Oh, some of his friends came and grabbed him, they told him he had to go see Mr. Pit” I replied.

“Oh gosh, I hope he isn’t in trouble ” Cura said nervously.

“Nah, Mason is not in trouble. I mean what could he do wrong. his Mr. Perfect, well, except for playing any instrument” I said jokingly.

“Kayla Ann Pettersburge! That, is so mean!” glared Cura. But I knew she was trying to hide a smile and a laugh.

“Oh come on, it wasn’t that bad” I said as I entered the school building and headed for my locker.

“Yes it was” she stated and started to walk off towards her locker.

“And Cura! You know I don’t like you calling me by my last name!” I hollered after her.

“I know that’s why I said it” she called back over her shoulder.

Then I headed off for my first class of the day. . .

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:56 pm:
Just so you know, I switched my username to: Winged.Living.Free from writerfreak21231 :)(:

MaxRide said...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 8:43 am:
I love it! I like that you added my name in there too :) That was sweet. Write more, I love your work!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:31 pm :
Thank you sooo much!

Cloudyday92 said...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 1:29 am:
You are a lovely writer. I definately see some Stephanie Meyer in you! :D Please continue to do what you do!

Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:22 am :
Thanky you soooo much! I will check out some of ur work! :)(:

Tarnished.Free.ShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:04 pm :
Thanks So much! :D I keep rereading this, and i feel like a wrote it like a little kid! But thank you! :D  ~ Free :)(:

b-ballplaya said...
WRITER FREAK! I have urgent news. It's Ian, and my first book is coming soon! I just finished the first part!

Oct. 19, 2011 at 6:16 pm :
first of all dont give away your first name and second of all GREAT JOB!!!!!! :)(:

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 5:23 am :
b-ball playa? what kind of a screen name is that?

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Sorry, I forgot to comment on this earlier. I didn't have an account.

But anyway, this book is really good! I liked the cliffhanger at the end! Sure, there were a few grammar and spelling issues, but other than that, it was great.

Keep up the good writing!

P.S. PLEASE don't become the next Stephanie Meyer.

Oct. 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm :
ha ha! Dont worry I will! ha ha :)(:

dragonbee said...
amazing!!!!!!!!! ur for sure going to be the new stephaine meyer

Sept. 17, 2011 at 1:35 pm :
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! i feel so special! Thanks again!!!!! I will read some of ur work!

Kay... said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:03 am:
you really deserve 5 stars for this amazing story....would u please read my one and only story called The Kiss of Death, thank you...x

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 8:29 am :
wow! thank you soooooooo much for  giving me five stars! Yeah and i will read your story for sure!!!! Thanks again! :)(:

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I was sooo shocked when THE BEAST got fourth place for top voted in the novel section. Thank you so much to the fans that read this story!!! And don't worry, if u liked this first story, im writing the sequal!!! Write On!!!! :)(:

Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:57 am :
whoever gave me two stars can u please tell me why? :)(:

actually now it is: jellotinisjiggly24

Dec. 18, 2011 at 4:04 pm :
my username is back to what it was orginally :)(:

Malrox21213This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh and my new user name is now: Malrox21213 instead of: writerfreak21231.