New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Omega

Elijah R.
Omega
Summary: Elias has become a god. The problem is, his nemesis has become a titan. He must fight him and discover the hidden power within himself.

Tags: friends

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 9:12 am:
You're an amazing author.

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 2:17 pm:
I like it....but I wish you would've elaborated more. Like, introduce the characters before you throw them into all this. All these names come at you so suddenly, it's kind of hard to keep track. Other than that, love the idea! May I ask why you made a second novel instead of just adding to this one?

Steph0804This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 1, 2011 at 11:16 am:
Wow! Keep this up! I want to read more!

shootingstar97 said...
Reminds me a lot of Lightning Theif :D good idea though. although, i did get a bit confussed at the end - where the going over to see Chris or that Z-guy?

ArchimedesWhiteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 5, 2011 at 3:43 pm :
Well, i was trying to change the names up right before i sent it in, but igues i forgot a few names... Chris=Xeires

tealbird said...
I think you should first know that I'm not a big fan of contemporary re-vamps of mythology. I have nothing against the genre, of course, and nothing against you for writing this story. If I do say so, this does the genre a great justice, and it is very well written. I like how your dialogue flows nicely with the description, which is something a lot of young writers have trouble with as adolescents. I know this may sound kinda weird, but it's written like a real novel that'd you'd find on a book... (more »)

Sept. 1, 2011 at 8:59 am :
Thank you, and i understand that you simply do not enjoy reading that kind of literature, which is perfectly reasonable. This is the second major story i've ever worked on, and i am working on recreating the first one, INK...