New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Just Another Vampire Story

Just Another Vampire Story

Shrien A.
Just Another Vampire Story
Summary: Megan was just another normal teen, her best friend John, hanging out, eating chips,laughing at stupid things. That was until her mom came home from her "book club" and everything changed. Her mom, the head of a vampire clan, needs her to take her place, before the vampires vote her out. What will Megan do? Choose her mother, her best friend John, or her normal life?

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 4:39 pm:

I like it so far, I just finished Chapter 4. I think that you should have actual written about the dream of marrying Jake, but hey. That's just me.

One more thing, some gramatical errors make it hard to follow sometimes, but I can still read it

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 5:21 pm :

OMG! A-maze-ing!!!

This reminds of one of my books. We Are Who We Are, at least it did until the last 2 chpaters.

Mine is about a girlfriend and her vampire boyfriend trying to avoid people trying to kill the vampire boyfriend.

Both our books have vampires, girl friends (wifes) and boyfriends (husbands) and some one that wants to get in between that.

would you please read it?