The Reaper

William R.
The Reaper
Summary: When Julie was killed by the king of Adenia, revenge was the first thing on his mind. Now twelve years later, his chance will set events in motion that cannot be stopped.

This book has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Belladona_Daughterof_Circe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:42 am
OMFG, Will!!! Frickin amazing!!! I worship your writing!!!

Xella714 said...
I like it, though the dialogue is rough and unrealistic.

Gokulover said...
OMG...... that was the best book I've ever read. and i read alot of books.

emilybwrites said...
wow! double wow! fabulous story i can see why it is #1! please check out my poem "Forgotten Domain" and comment i would like some feedback from fellow writers! thanks so much!

OliviaR. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
hey, i love your story!!! pleas check your email and tell annmarie to do the same thing!!!!

ThornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Grr! My computer's not letting me read past the first page.

On a happier note, my comment:

So, this was amazing! Very well writter, and definitely drew me into the storyline.

There are a few itty-bitty things I'd like to mention.

First of all, there were numerous punctuation errors, but those can easily be fixed.

The second thing that had me confused is when the Isabella/Frederyk thing actually started. I'm reading and all of a su... (more »)

ThornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
*very well written.

OfficialApprover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 7:24 am

Lexie is the first to comment.  WHAT.

I believe you already know my opinion of this book;D I'll let the rating speak for itself.

in the darkness replied...
Dec. 17, 2010 at 7:50 am
I love the plot it was enough to keep me reading. I would love to see more chapters.